SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

I think Muson indicated he might be a silent commit already. Any insight on that?

'Silent' is the same as not really.

Tyler really has no reason to do that. If it was close to signing day next year and there was an insane amount of pressure on him to stay in-state, then I could see it. But I think most people almost realize it is a foregone conclusion where Tyler will be playing.

That is unless some really freaky stuff happens. *knock on wood*

I think Muson indicated he might be a silent commit already. Any insight on that?

'Silent' is the same as not really.

Tyler really has no reason to do that. If it was close to signing day next year and there was an insane amount of pressure on him to stay in-state, then I could see it. But I think most people almost realize it is a foregone conclusion where Tyler will be playing.

That is unless some really freaky stuff happens. *knock on wood*

Let's hope in addition to that freaky stuff not happening that it gives ole Aaron Green enough motivation to come along for the ride as well.

More on Moore from Husker Journal. I really like our chance at this kid wearing the N!

SEPTEMBER 8 2009. MESSAGE BOARDS

TYLER MOORE, OL, 6-6, 290, 5.0, CLEARWATER (COUNTRYSIDE), FLORIDA

Tyler will be one of the most highly recruited prospects for the class of 2011. Tyler has offers from almost ever college power including the Huskers. Nebraska seems to have the edge, Tyler's father played at Nebraska and is related to former Husker All-American Jay Moore. Tyler is expected to commit by the end of September.

Nebraska Ties

"My dad went to Nebraska went to Nebraska and my mom also went to Nebraska for college. My top three right now are Nebraska, Ohio State and Michigan." Moore said

"I like Nebraska and I always been a Husker fan. My cousin Jay Moore played at Nebraska. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years but I think if he were here he would say a couple of words. I have relatives that live in Omaha and we make it back (Nebraska) every year." Moore said

Enjoyed Visit To Nebraska

"It was fun, I met Bo and Barney Cotton. Barney is a good coach and real intense. Bo talked to me about the college game and told me to work hard. I like the coaching staff at Nebraska they are like family, really nice. I like how the program is going." Moore said

Moore said Nebraska is his leader, "I like the cold weather a little bit."

"Ohio State is a great program, the atmosphere. I haven't been to Ohio State but they have been to one of my practices." Moore said

More on Moore from Husker Journal. I really like our chance at this kid wearing the N!

SEPTEMBER 8 2009. MESSAGE BOARDS

TYLER MOORE, OL, 6-6, 290, 5.0, CLEARWATER (COUNTRYSIDE), FLORIDA

Tyler will be one of the most highly recruited prospects for the class of 2011. Tyler has offers from almost ever college power including the Huskers. Nebraska seems to have the edge, Tyler's father played at Nebraska and is related to former Husker All-American Jay Moore. Tyler is expected to commit by the end of September.

Nebraska Ties

"My dad went to Nebraska went to Nebraska and my mom also went to Nebraska for college. My top three right now are Nebraska, Ohio State and Michigan." Moore said

"I like Nebraska and I always been a Husker fan. My cousin Jay Moore played at Nebraska. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years but I think if he were here he would say a couple of words. I have relatives that live in Omaha and we make it back (Nebraska) every year." Moore said

Enjoyed Visit To Nebraska

"It was fun, I met Bo and Barney Cotton. Barney is a good coach and real intense. Bo talked to me about the college game and told me to work hard. I like the coaching staff at Nebraska they are like family, really nice. I like how the program is going." Moore said

Moore said Nebraska is his leader, "I like the cold weather a little bit."

"Ohio State is a great program, the atmosphere. I haven't been to Ohio State but they have been to one of my practices." Moore said

as Martin would say "DAMN GINA"

its looks good for us hopefully with all the positive things this great young man is saying about nebraska......

looking at his choice us OSU and UMighigan all lthree seem to have burly winters so this also bodes well for us....

you dont want to get too confident but i'm liking our chances right now as of this moment

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta keep the pipeline goin!

This guy is a big get for whoever lands him. He fits the bill for what Bo is looking for in players... blue collar and hard working. I would love to see Tyler paving the way for Burkhead (and dare I say Aaron green?)

ahh sh#t yes you did big homie.. i think 2011 will really be a big year for us in both recruiting and on the field with a great class of recruits who can actually be coached sory BC and CW....... plus a potenailly great great year on the field it will really solidify a Nebraska return which combined with guys seeing hopefully two five stars guys and (again hopefully a whole bunch studs) will really get guys to buy into Nebraska and see it as the new OU....... hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my prediction the great on the field plus recruiting class will draw in guys in like lizards on dog sh#t....

in other news its glassy and the winds are dead... off shore fishing in two days with some surf exploration thrown in!!!

He'd be a huge get that could help recruiting in this and next class. A homerun from anywhere is great but especially Florida, a state we need to start getting guys out of again.

Can't hurt in getting Aaron Green if we have his cousin in this class and a couple of the best o-linemen in the country in his class.