SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

ahh sh#t yes you did big homie.. i think 2011 will really be a big year for us in both recruiting and on the field with a great class of recruits who can actually be coached sory BC and CW....... plus a potenailly great great year on the field it will really solidify a Nebraska return which combined with guys seeing hopefully two five stars guys and (again hopefully a whole bunch studs) will really get guys to buy into Nebraska and see it as the new OU....... hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my prediction the great on the field plus recruiting class will draw in guys in like lizards on dog sh#t....

in other news its glassy and the winds are dead... off shore fishing in two days with some surf exploration thrown in!!!

Who are BC and CW?

ahh sh#t yes you did big homie.. i think 2011 will really be a big year for us in both recruiting and on the field with a great class of recruits who can actually be coached sory BC and CW....... plus a potenailly great great year on the field it will really solidify a Nebraska return which combined with guys seeing hopefully two five stars guys and (again hopefully a whole bunch studs) will really get guys to buy into Nebraska and see it as the new OU....... hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my prediction the great on the field plus recruiting class will draw in guys in like lizards on dog sh#t....

in other news its glassy and the winds are dead... off shore fishing in two days with some surf exploration thrown in!!!

Who are BC and CW?

two coaches who had no problem recruiting but sucked monkey balls and coaching players up billy c. and notRE Dames charlie weis.... well

:yeah

Red Sea Scrolls

Here is the teaser:

Nebraska has been in pursuit of Husker legacy and top 2011 offensive line target Tyler Moore since they were able to first host him at camp and offer an official scholarship offer. Recently, NU made his final two along with Florida. Moore, who is just a junior, is apparently ready to announce. Has he already made a decision and how soon will he make it known where he wants to be?

:yeah

Red Sea Scrolls

Here is the teaser:

Nebraska has been in pursuit of Husker legacy and top 2011 offensive line target Tyler Moore since they were able to first host him at camp and offer an official scholarship offer. Recently, NU made his final two along with Florida. Moore, who is just a junior, is apparently ready to announce. Has he already made a decision and how soon will he make it known where he wants to be?

said on another board going to announce to the coaches of the school he chose this weekend and then make discision public next week... i feel good about this one... i really really do......