SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

well you can get a 6'6" 300lb olineman pretty easily....but one with hand and feet and knowledge like Moore has is rare....

If the bolded part of your post is in reference to my previous post, then you missed my point. I made that post in jest to WVhuskerXX previous post. In other words, if I'm a RB and Tyler Moore threatened me to play for NU, then I wouldn't be scared of him because he was a 5* player. I'd be scared of him because he was 6'6" 300lbs.

I never meant that he would be scared. I meant I would listen to a 5* lineman because of how good is probably is/going to be.

I know what you meant. I was just having fun with what you said and segued it into a joke.

well you can get a 6'6" 300lb olineman pretty easily....but one with hand and feet and knowledge like Moore has is rare....

If the bolded part of your post is in reference to my previous post, then you missed my point. I made that post in jest to WVhuskerXX previous post. In other words, if I'm a RB and Tyler Moore threatened me to play for NU, then I wouldn't be scared of him because he was a 5* player. I'd be scared of him because he was 6'6" 300lbs.

I never meant that he would be scared. I meant I would listen to a 5* lineman because of how good is probably is/going to be.

I know what you meant. I was just having fun with what you said and segued it into a joke.

Alright I got you. Well anyway back to Tyler Moore. I am looking forward to what he can do on the recruiting front. He sounds like he is going to do everything in his power to get some good players to come here with him.

Alright I got you. Well anyway back to Tyler Moore. I am looking forward to what he can do on the recruiting front. He sounds like he is going to do everything in his power to get some good players to come here with him.

I hear ya. It's nice to see Moore & Ryne Reeves trying to help NU's recruiting efforts. I know they've been in touch with Westerman. Would love to see those 3 guys leading our future OL pipeline.

saw this on scout while seaching google news for anything about Owa haha

"For Tyler Moore, seeing the Husker team finish off the year in style was gratifying. After all, he’ll be a member of those Huskers next year. But it’s going to be earlier than previously planned. Moore has decided that by this time next year he’ll be firmly in Lincoln."

i like the sound of that

• 2 weeks later...

Why does his ranking matter anyways?

Because a 5* player has a 1 in 15 chance of being an All-American vs. a 1 in 145 chance across the board. I'd say his chance is even slightly better than the 1 in 15 at NU, so if he's good enough to earn that 5th star, I'm going to be a very happy camper because since he's never put on a uniform - odds are all we have to go by.

• Fire 1

Why does his ranking matter anyways?

It doesn't matter at all on the field. Moore will play the same whether he is given 5 stars or 2 stars. It doesn't change who he is.

However, a 5 star can build hype and theoretically make for a more successful recruiting class as far as luring other talented recruits.

• Fire 1