SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

What I love more than ever i seeing our recruits turn down offers from places like Florida, Ohio State, and USC to be FIRMLY committed to NU. Reeves and Moore won't even talk to them... I love being on this side of the fence. Let's grab up 2-3 more big time Offensive Linemen, Aaron Green, Robert Standard, a few great WR's and another great QB and we will be headed to a championship within 2-4 years baby!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Up to 305lbs... that's what I like to hear!!! Plenty of time to gain speed and solidify that muscle even more over the next 10 months!!! Looking forward to seeing him and Jamal on campus next January...I feel a National Championship coming in the next 3-5 years with the guys we have coming in. Take 2010's DL recruits combined with 2010,2011,OL and 2012 Mike Schoff...throw in some Jamal Turner and potentially some Aaron Green and watch out world!!! NU's talent level is about to be elevated 18,000feet.

Video of ESPN Scouts, Inc. recruiting analyst JC Shurburtt interviewing Tyler Moore.

the guy is looking like a monster.... i was actaully sorta suprised with how he talked... i thought he would be all gruff and rugged... seemed real mild manner (in speech only)

i agree that we get a solid recruiting class this year + good results on the field + another great recruiting class (2012) = NC and a good long run of CF dominence..... :corndance