SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

Obviously they didn't listen to the Florida coach who said he could be the best OT in the nation

nore did they look at his offer list........

but i really wonder how many other teams are bitching just as much as we are as to why their recruits aren't ranked higher also..............

Ranked 17th best OT by ESPNU.

They only ranked the top 16 all others are listed as #17.

Gotcha!

Not a good day for you w/ the rankings Nexus :)

Sh*# happens, ya know? :LOLtartar

I'm just glad someone was able to point out the error of my ways.

Gotcha!

It's a tough job, but I will always take the fall for you...

Actually I only wish I was as great as you are. Always on top of things. :worship

Gotcha!

It's a tough job, but I will always take the fall for you...

Actually I only wish I was as great as you are. Always on top of things. :worship

:thumbs

I'll take all the help I can get around here. I'm just glad we're all good sports about it.

Thanks again!

With this ranking they basically said that Andrew Rodriguez was better at this point than Tyler Moore is. That is not the case. I am glad to have both, but Tyler Moore is something very special.

This.

Tyler is getting punished in the rankings for two reasons ..

1.) He committed insanely early. Rankings guys high who committed early and have no intentions of changing do not sell subscriptions.

2.) He shut it down the day he committed. He knew he had nothing to prove after that, so he decided he wasn't going to camps. Kids not going to camps get frowned upon by recruiting services.

This kid went to Friday Night Lights down in Gainesville, up against some of the best defensive players in the country, as a sophomore, after he had spent a majority of his HS career as a TE, and handled those guys. Kid had offers from everywhere, even before September 1st, and got the official offer as well when September came.

Kid is a monster, and honestly has a legit shot to start as a true freshmen.

IMO, he is without a doubt one of the top 25 players in the country, at least.

With this ranking they basically said that Andrew Rodriguez was better at this point than Tyler Moore is. That is not the case. I am glad to have both, but Tyler Moore is something very special.

This.

1.) He committed insanely early. Rankings guys high who committed early and have no intentions of changing do not sell subscriptions.

2.) He shut it down the day he committed. He knew he had nothing to prove after that, so he decided he wasn't going to camps. Kids not going to camps get frowned upon by recruiting services.

This kid went to Friday Night Lights down in Gainesville, up against some of the best defensive players in the country, as a sophomore, after he had spent a majority of his HS career as a TE, and handled those guys. Kid had offers from everywhere, even before September 1st, and got the official offer as well when September came.

I've said that I think Moore will see some playing time as a true freshman behind Yoshi. Even if it's garbage time, I really think he'll be pushing the first unit for playing time in 2011.

This.

This

Kid was a huge get, ask any Florida-fan, they can afford to be damn picky and they wanted Tyler BAD. If the kid played the recruiting-game he'd be way into the rivals-100.