SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

With this ranking they basically said that Andrew Rodriguez was better at this point than Tyler Moore is. That is not the case. I am glad to have both, but Tyler Moore is something very special.

This.

Tyler is getting punished in the rankings for two reasons ..

1.) He committed insanely early. Rankings guys high who committed early and have no intentions of changing do not sell subscriptions.

2.) He shut it down the day he committed. He knew he had nothing to prove after that, so he decided he wasn't going to camps. Kids not going to camps get frowned upon by recruiting services.

This kid went to Friday Night Lights down in Gainesville, up against some of the best defensive players in the country, as a sophomore, after he had spent a majority of his HS career as a TE, and handled those guys. Kid had offers from everywhere, even before September 1st, and got the official offer as well when September came.

Kid is a monster, and honestly has a legit shot to start as a true freshmen.

IMO, he is without a doubt one of the top 25 players in the country, at least.

Great post Willie. There is no way that Westerman is THAT much better than him. I dont think Westerman is better in the least bit.

Wait wait wait, he was a TE. That means we can use him as an eligible receiver at Tackle!

Yup. And that's one thing that makes Tyler that much more scary - kid is still raw as an OT, but he is as good as he is already.

Maybe Rivals should ask James Wilder (#3 player nationally) how good Tyler is. :)

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

As if I wasn't excited enough before this article. The dude is going to be an absolute beast. I hope he competes with Marcel for the RT spot opposite of Yoshi and Sirles. I know that's asking a lot out of a frosh but I think he can do it.

you can see the pattern of recruits that bo pulls in written all over in the context of the article.. strong desire to win, be the best, not take short-cuts... and the list goes on....

cant wait to see him on campus tooo

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

• 3 weeks later...

CLEARWATER — It was billed as Man versus Manchild, and when it was over, it was pretty clear.

“Man won,” said Tyler Moore, the 6-foot-6, 295-pound Countryside offensive lineman, Nebraska oral commitment and Man, who helped pave the way for the Cougars offense to put a second-half licking on Lakewood in a 51-22 victory Friday night.

While Lakewood junior Dante Fowler, the Manchild part of the matchup, played well and had a sack, it was Spartan mistakes and Countryside’s ability to finally take advantage of its good fortune that turned a close game into a rout.

LINK

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a reason why Moore is now a 78 rated 3 star on the ESPN ratings? I mean has he not been performing as well as previous years or something?

There is no reason. Florida's OL coach was quoted as saying Moore is the best OT in the nation and I believe it when you watch the film. He is the best OT in the nation hands down. Westermen could not hold his jock-sweat.