SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

"I am 100-percent decided," Moore said. "I can't wait to get there and start working. It will be weird to be in college in a couple months, but it is going to be fun."

When he arrives in Lincoln, he is looking forward to competing for a starting gig.

In the past I would have been skeptical that Moore would have a shot at starting. But with all the young guys seeing PT the past two years, well, who knows? Tyler Moore is gonna start for the Huskers, it's just a matter of when. And coming on campus early, I'd say he's got a pretty good shot at it next year.

best of luck to him, but he's going to have to beat out sirles, marcel jones and hardrick to do it. barring injuries, i don't see that happening.

I think he could do it, I just dont know why we would do it. We don't need him right away, so why not give him a redshirt year? A redshirt year is best and most effective for linemen.

• 1 month later...

Started at LG for the East today. Got dinged up a little about helfway through the 2nd quarter. Looked like a lower leg, but he was walking around. Believe he came back for a couple of more stories. In the first half Tyler looked like the only OLineman from either squad that was maintaining his pass pro blocking. Like to say got to see him run block but obviously those pages of the play book were lost today.

• 2 weeks later...