SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

and ESPN's got him as :star :star :star #28 OT... with Scout & Rivals having him at :star :star :star :star #8 and #9, respectively

Once again the truth hurts :espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

Yet ESPN ranks Kevin Williams 4* while Rivals & Scout ranks him 3*. As I've already said in another thread, we'll love whichever scouting service gives our players the highest ranking.

That is like right around where they had Andrew Rodriguez ranked. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to have both of those players. But it flat out does not make sense. TM plays some of the best competition in the land and has done very well against it respectively. Not like he doesn't pass the eye test either, the kid is a football player and he will get PT next year.

That is like right around where they had Andrew Rodriguez ranked. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to have both of those players. But it flat out does not make sense. TM plays some of the best competition in the land and has done very well against it respectively. Not like he doesn't pass the eye test either, the kid is a football player and he will get PT next year.

he also man-handled James Wilder, who is mr all everything, quoted as the player who can play any position. He's no doubt a 5*

he also man-handled James Wilder, who is mr all everything, quoted as the player who can play any position. He's no doubt a 5*

straight up... the guy kills..... he should be super duper number one all over the world wide razza blaza

On a national holiday to honor America's veterans, the U.S. Army selection tour made its way to Clearwater (Fla.) Countryside to honor one of the nation's best offensive linemen. On Thursday afternoon, offensive tackle Tyler Moore, a 6-foot-6, 290-pound lineman committed to Nebraska, was officially invited to the game.

The four-star offensive lineman still remembers when he first found out he was going to be invited to San Antonio. "I found out about midseason last year that I was going to be able to play in the game," Moore said. "It is a big honor to be able to play in the game."

Another reason that the invitation is a significant honor for the Central Florida athlete is that he is the first from his school to even earn the honor.

"I am the first one for Countryside," Moore said. "It is great to be the first All-American from my school. I am just trying to set the bar for next year players and players after that. It is pretty cool to be able to say that I am the first."

Moore will join 90 of the nation's best players for a battle of East versus West. He is looking forward to competing with his East teammates and against the best that the West has to offer.

"It is going to be pretty cool to see me against some of the top guys in the nation, competing with them and against them," Moore said. "I look forward to it."

It marks the second consecutive year that the Huskers have a commitment participating in the game, as Andrew Rodriguez was part of the festivities in 2010. Moore has an appreciation for continuing the Nebraska legacy in the event.

"It is great to be in that game and to continue the tradition," Moore said. "I am looking forward to going over there, then heading to Nebraska, and just getting it going."

Speaking of his commitment to Nebraska, which he made over a year ago, nothing has changed in that regard and Moore cannot wait to enroll immediately following the game.

"I am 100-percent decided," Moore said. "I can't wait to get there and start working. It will be weird to be in college in a couple months, but it is going to be fun."

When he arrives in Lincoln, he is looking forward to competing for a starting gig.

"I have to just keep working because the only way to make it at the next level is to keep working, keep getting bigger, and keep getting stronger," Moore said. "I am just ready for more challenges."

Countryside finished their regular season 10-0 and will open in the playoffs next weekend against Tampa (Fla.) Brandon.

The U.S. Army All-American Bowl, in its 11th year, is set to be played in the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, on Jan. 8 and will be nationally televised on NBC.

LINK

With this ranking they basically said that Andrew Rodriguez was better at this point than Tyler Moore is. That is not the case. I am glad to have both, but Tyler Moore is something very special.

This.

Tyler is getting punished in the rankings for two reasons ..

1.) He committed insanely early. Rankings guys high who committed early and have no intentions of changing do not sell subscriptions.

2.) He shut it down the day he committed. He knew he had nothing to prove after that, so he decided he wasn't going to camps. Kids not going to camps get frowned upon by recruiting services.

This kid went to Friday Night Lights down in Gainesville, up against some of the best defensive players in the country, as a sophomore, after he had spent a majority of his HS career as a TE, and handled those guys. Kid had offers from everywhere, even before September 1st, and got the official offer as well when September came.

Kid is a monster, and honestly has a legit shot to start as a true freshmen.

IMO, he is without a doubt one of the top 25 players in the country, at least.

BigWillie - do you see Tyler Moore starting out as a RT or a LT?

"I am 100-percent decided," Moore said. "I can't wait to get there and start working. It will be weird to be in college in a couple months, but it is going to be fun."

When he arrives in Lincoln, he is looking forward to competing for a starting gig.

In the past I would have been skeptical that Moore would have a shot at starting. But with all the young guys seeing PT the past two years, well, who knows? Tyler Moore is gonna start for the Huskers, it's just a matter of when. And coming on campus early, I'd say he's got a pretty good shot at it next year.

In the past I would have been skeptical that Moore would have a shot at starting. But with all the young guys seeing PT the past two years, well, who knows? Tyler Moore is gonna start for the Huskers, it's just a matter of when. And coming on campus early, I'd say he's got a pretty good shot at it next year.

best of luck to him, but he's going to have to beat out sirles, marcel jones and hardrick to do it. barring injuries, i don't see that happening.