SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

HEy i just got back into town after being on a west coast jaunt with no real access to the computer to see that Tyler Moore is N just made my fricken week!!! and now i hear about chase rome too!!!

DAMN GINA!!!!!

this is funking awesome!!! Tyler I am really glad you decided to make the husker plunge... you are gonna be apart of something great!!!!

love it love it

chhhheeeeeeheeeeeeeee

• 3 months later...

I'm guess you didn't read the post right before yours..lol

:lol:

I scrolled all the way to the bottom just to find this thread and clicked Reply, then the phone rang while I was in the middle of typing. By the time I came back to finish my post, you had beaten me to it by a couple minutes, but I didn't realize it until after-the-fact.

I scrolled all the way to the bottom just to find this thread and clicked Reply, then the phone rang while I was in the middle of typing. By the time I came back to finish my post, you had beaten me to it by a couple minutes, but I didn't realize it until after-the-fact.

Dang phone :bang ..anyway this is some great news. I can't wait till the Rivals100 for next year come out and it says Tyler Moore :star:star:star:star:star

Dang phone :bang ..anyway this is some great news. I can't wait till the Rivals100 for next year come out and it says Tyler Moore :star:star:star:star:star

No doubt. Glad he's serious about getting a head start.

It would also be cool if Ryne Reeves did the same thing. To top it all off, add Westerman to the NU commit list and we're gonna be set at OL for awhile. :thumbs

It would also be cool if Ryne Reeves did the same thing. To top it all off, add Westerman to the NU commit list and we're gonna be set at OL for awhile. :thumbs

Jamal Turner is planning on it as well.

Sweet!

Aaron Green too? I know I know, getting way ahead of myself here. ;)

Sweet!

Aaron Green too? I know I know, getting way ahead of myself here. ;)

tyler moore sounds sooo tapped out....... works hard wants to be here and actually trys to get guys to come here... and pursues it instead... one man wrecking crew......'

cheee heee

well you can get a 6'6" 300lb olineman pretty easily....but one with hand and feet and knowledge like Moore has is rare....

If the bolded part of your post is in reference to my previous post, then you missed my point. I made that post in jest to WVhuskerXX previous post. In other words, if I'm a RB and Tyler Moore threatened me to play for NU, then I wouldn't be scared of him because he was a 5* player. I'd be scared of him because he was 6'6" 300lbs.

well you can get a 6'6" 300lb olineman pretty easily....but one with hand and feet and knowledge like Moore has is rare....

If the bolded part of your post is in reference to my previous post, then you missed my point. I made that post in jest to WVhuskerXX previous post. In other words, if I'm a RB and Tyler Moore threatened me to play for NU, then I wouldn't be scared of him because he was a 5* player. I'd be scared of him because he was 6'6" 300lbs.

I never meant that he would be scared. I meant I would listen to a 5* lineman because of how good is probably is/going to be.