SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

What are you guys talking about? The scout article about his visit to Arkansas?

Jamal may have leaked some info on the Watson situation. In his in-home visit a few weeks ago, Beck talked about his plans on being the OC and quaterbacks coach next year. From the sounds of it, Watson is out after the season and Beck is in. However, others are saying that Jamal's comment is out of context and Beck's comments to Jamal were only to ensure Jamal that everything will be ok if Watson goes elsewhere.

Jamal may have leaked some info on the Watson situation. In his in-home visit a few weeks ago, Beck talked about his plans on being the OC and quaterbacks coach next year. From the sounds of it, Watson is out after the season and Beck is in. However, others are saying that Jamal's comment is out of context and Beck's comments to Jamal were only to ensure Jamal that everything will be ok if Watson goes elsewhere.

Where can I find this leak?

edit: OH i'm supposed to be cryptic...

Scout should also know what to print..

I agree with this.

Really though, you had Bubba go on and talk about his visit with Watson recently and he was a pro's pro. To even put this out there is a little bit of loose lips on Jamal's part (it was in a call, as I understand it) and a little (or a lot) of irresponsibility by Scout. Not sure exactly the particulars though.

Where can I find this leak?

1620 the zone's Unsportsmanlike Conduct read some comments made earlier this month. Just go to the 1620 the zone's website and click on their podcasts section for yesterdays show.