SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

Really? I hope we look for two next year regardless. Suntrup still an option? I'd hope so. We want some pure pocket passers too, and Taylor to move to DB.

I think if Carnes commits then we will only be looking at taking one next year. Just my .02 cents. If Suntrup shows genuine interest then I'd be all for taking him, just don't know how much of priority getting two will be.

Anyone know the percentages of Junior commits who actually end up signing? I don't mean to be a downer, but a lot can happen between now and then.

Not sure, but someone else mentioned at HI that early commits usually stick with their original picks more often than not. I've no link to back up such an assertion, so take it for whatever it's worth.

EZ-E also mentioned that he heard Turner will enroll early, so if that's the case, then we can expect him at NU in Jan. 2011 along with Tyler Moore.

Anyone know the percentages of Junior commits who actually end up signing? I don't mean to be a downer, but a lot can happen between now and then.

Not sure, but someone else mentioned at HI that early commits usually stick with their original picks more often than not. I've no link to back up such an assertion, so take it for whatever it's worth.

EZ-E also mentioned that he heard Turner will enroll early, so if that's the case, then we can expect him at NU in Jan. 2011 along with Tyler Moore.

He paid to see the OU game and the bowl game I would think he remains a husker

He paid to see the OU game and the bowl game I would think he remains a husker

^^ True. On top of that, it also helps that his good friend Donovan Vestal is a 2010 Nebraska commit. He mentioned in the article that he's looking forward to being a Husker with Vestal.

He might be the type of guy you give a small chunk of the playbook to the moment he steps on campus, and let him run those plays even as a true freshman. He's a game changer and should be utilized as such. Kind of like a wildcat package, only with more passing and option/pass plays mixed in to keep defenses honest.

I'm so excited that this kid wants to be a Husker...he's probably going to be the most talked about QB recruit we've had in a long time...and that's saying a lot considering some of the names we were in on (even those that didn't pan out...Beck, Gabbert x 2, Freeman, Green, etc).