SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

So Cody misses badly on ONE throw and he heads for the bench? Lee has missed badly on two of the interceptions for sure that I remember. Not only was one of them a bad throw it should have never been thrown. The first one, if thrown to the outside shoulder like it should have been instead of 5-7 yards to the inside where the safety was roaming it would have resulted in at least 50 yards if not a TD.

According to Rivals staff who talked to him after the game he has NOT committed yet.

i think he did committ...

Like I said, Husker's Rivals staff is saying he didn't, I think he ultimately will, just has not yet. I would love to be wrong.

me too :snacks::snacks::snacks:

but hey what a game and what a day right :horns2:horns2:thumbs:thumbs

At the very least Jamal had to have enjoyed himself tonight seeing the way we played. Especially since it was a nationally televised bowl game. Now he has a general idea what it feels like to win in a bowl game atmosphere. Not to mention in dominant fashion.

GBR

I can definately see your point BigWillie. But one could argue that we have a drop back passer with some athletic ability playing QB for us now. (Zach Lee)

And Zac, even with his ginormous confidence issues, is still head and shoulders above any QB we have on our roster.

That is why we need a true and legit QB prospect as well rather than an athlete who hopes to learn the position in their time here on campus.