signingday2010.png

Hometown: Corona, CA

School: Eleanor Roosevelt HS

Position: CB

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 165 lbs

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date: 11/6/2009 (OU game)

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, UTEP, Colorado State, Idaho, San Diego State, Washington State

Favorites: N!

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star :star :star 5.5

Scout: :star :star :star #90 CB

ESPN: NR

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 20% Visiting. Maybe a package deal with teammates WR Austin Hill, ATH Harold Mobley, WR Tyler Slavin?

680067.jpg

(Scout)

• 5 weeks later...

Nebraska has a beautiful defense, I love their defense. They are always around the ball, they (Nebraska) are getting up there in the nation and are moving up. I think they will be one of the top programs in the nation." Mitchell said

"I'm visiting Nebraska November 7th," Mitchell said, "I'm very excited to go. There will be four of us going to Nebraska, Slavin, Hill and Mobley are all going with me. They all like Nebraska but we don't talk much about who is recruiting us or what we are going to do. We just know that we set up a trip to Nebraska together. Austin Hill is going to Colorado State with me this weekend."

Here is link from Husker Journal:

OCTOBER 7 2009. MESSAGE BOARDS

JOSHUA MITCHELL, CB, 5-11, 180, 4.5, CORONA (ROOSEVELT), CALIFORNIA

High On Nebraska

"Nebraska has a beautiful defense, I love their defense. They are always around the ball, they (Nebraska) are getting up there in the nation and are moving up. I think they will be one of the top programs in the nation." Mitchell said

"I'm visiting Nebraska November 7th," Mitchell said, "I'm very excited to go. There will be four of us going to Nebraska, Slavin, Hill and Mobley are all going with me. They all like Nebraska but we don't talk much about who is recruiting us or what we are going to do. We just know that we set up a trip to Nebraska together. Austin Hill is going to Colorado State with me this weekend."

Family Ties At CSU

"I also like Colorado State," Mitchell said, "My brother is going there now he's a redshirt freshman. I'm going out there October 10 when they play Utah."

"I like Colorado State's head coach, recruiting coordinator and everybody up there. I hear from them about every week, either they call me or I will call them. Colorado State said they are looking out for one corner and I'm that person." Mitchell said

"Colorado is building the program up there, they were in the dumps but building it back up." Mitchell added

No Leader

"I don't know who the leader is right now, It's kind of up in the air right now. I'm looking to play early, If I have to redshirt I wouldn't complain. I'm looking to get in and start." Mitchell said

"I'm going to commit at the end of the season. I'm going to try to take all five visits but, I don't know what other schools yet." Mitchell said

Here is link from Husker Journal:

OCTOBER 7 2009. MESSAGE BOARDS

JOSHUA MITCHELL, CB, 5-11, 180, 4.5, CORONA (ROOSEVELT), CALIFORNIA

High On Nebraska

"Nebraska has a beautiful defense, I love their defense. They are always around the ball, they (Nebraska) are getting up there in the nation and are moving up. I think they will be one of the top programs in the nation." Mitchell said

:woo

• 5 weeks later...