SIGNED CB Joshua Mitchell

Ohio Pete

like i said the staff knows somethign is up and is makign room for whomever to come... perhaps just in case the other two remain spots get filled up... sometings up in my opinion.....

:):):)

I wouldnt imagine them asking Mitchell to Greyshirt if they didnt think Corey Cooper would be a husker. Why would Bo "hold a spot" in a limited class for a maybe? I think something is up with him. I will find out. :)

I wouldn't look at just Cooper. Perhaps a surprise silent commit that nobody knows about? :dunno

Just saying...

I dont know either. But I am going to do what I can to find out. :)

This is getting interesting.

And you will report back to us everything that you find out (I'm waving my fingers in front of my computer screen in a Jedi mind trick motion).

No use. EZ-E is a Hutt.

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt_l.jpg

like i said the staff knows somethign is up and is makign room for whomever to come... perhaps just in case the other two remain spots get filled up... sometings up in my opinion.....

:):):)

I wouldnt imagine them asking Mitchell to Greyshirt if they didnt think Corey Cooper would be a husker. Why would Bo "hold a spot" in a limited class for a maybe? I think something is up with him. I will find out. :)

I wouldn't look at just Cooper. Perhaps a surprise silent commit that nobody knows about? :dunno

Just saying...

I dont know either. But I am going to do what I can to find out. :)

This is getting interesting.

And you will report back to us everything that you find out (I'm waving my fingers in front of my computer screen in a Jedi mind trick motion).

No use. EZ-E is a Hutt.

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt_l.jpg

What is that girl doing hanging around Charlie Weis????

Why the hell wasnt Cotton asked to greyshirt instead? From what I've heard, Cotton wont have 2 pay anything to go to NU anyway (cuz his dad coaches & apparantly will be retained) so wtf difference does it make whether or not we give him a scholarship?

Chill the eff out.

Maybe you should do a little research yourself.. Including ya know.. reading the threads here in this very recruiting forum?

Here let me help you out....

Reasons why Cotton doesn't attend for free with Barney being on staff

Maybe now, you can go ahead and chill and apologize for those remarks. Good try though.

He is completely cool with what the coaches want him to do. He will sign this Feb. but will count against the 2011 class. He wants to be a husker really bad.

Let us not forget that Hickman was also a grey shirt. He turned out okay didnt he?

Question, how can he sign early if he isn't part of this class?? Wouldn't that be like a early signing period. Just wondering not familiar with the grey shirt process

He is completely cool with what the coaches want him to do. He will sign this Feb. but will count against the 2011 class. He wants to be a husker really bad.

Let us not forget that Hickman was also a grey shirt. He turned out okay didnt he?

Question, how can he sign early if he isn't part of this class?? Wouldn't that be like a early signing period. Just wondering not familiar with the grey shirt process

Heard from someone that he will still sign on 2/3 with the rest of this class. Im not too sure on the process of a greyshirt either. Ill check it out.

Heard from someone that he will still sign on 2/3 with the rest of this class. Im not too sure on the process of a greyshirt either. Ill check it out.

Makes sense and that is why Bo and Carl visited with Mitchell yesterday. No need for them to both visit Mitchell at his school if he was already (N).

When I heard they were at his school I didn't think it was to talk to Mobley, since Bell took his scolly. I was told they met with Mitchell.

I swear if he decides to go somewhere else bc we offered him a greyshirt before cotton or evans I will freak out. Hopefully if he says he doesn't want to greyshirt they will just take him in this class.

Nothing I've read would imply the shirt is being pushed on Mitchell or that his class-status depends on the shirt. I think Bo just figured that since Mitchell should really be a junior he'd be the best candidate to hang-back for a semester.

I do agree that Cotton probably should've greyshirted first, if Mitchell opts to come in with the rest of the class maybe then they greyshirt Cotton.

I swear if he decides to go somewhere else bc we offered him a greyshirt before cotton or evans I will freak out. Hopefully if he says he doesn't want to greyshirt they will just take him in this class.

Nothing I've read would imply the shirt is being pushed on Mitchell or that his class-status depends on the shirt. I think Bo just figured that since Mitchell should really be a junior he'd be the best candidate to hang-back for a semester.

I do agree that Cotton probably should've greyshirted first, if Mitchell opts to come in with the rest of the class maybe then they greyshirt Cotton.

We don't know for sure what is going on with Cotton, the number of additional recruits forcing the issue aren't a given yet. Assuming that Carnes commits, then I think we should start to find out what the plans are for Cotton. IIRC, Cotton really exploded in size this last year. A greyshirt might do him well also, just like Joshua.