QB Christian Suntrup

sdhusker82

Zoogies you made some good points, but I'm curious to hear you expand on why you feel Carnes is not a project but Turner is? What did you base this off of?

I would not consider either a "project." They both need to be polished up a bit obviously, but I would not at all consider either to be a project.

Zoogies you made some good points, but I'm curious to hear you expand on why you feel Carnes is not a project but Turner is? What did you base this off of?

I would not consider either a "project." They both need to be polished up a bit obviously, but I would not at all consider either to be a project.

Agreed. I am a huge Turner fan, I think he's going to be the real deal. He's a running threat and he's got a great arm.

Christian Suntrup will announce his school of choice this Friday May 21 at 3 pm in the library at Chaminade per Rivals

His decision will come down to Boston College, Stanford, Minnesota, and Nebraska. Out of those four teams only two schools from that list he took multiple unoffical visits during the spring which were Boston College and Nebraska.

I think its between BC and Nebraska.

Christian Suntrup will announce his school of choice this Friday May 21 at 3 pm in the library at Chaminade per Rivals

His decision will come down to Boston College, Stanford, Minnesota, and Nebraska. Out of those four teams only two schools from that list he took multiple unoffical visits during the spring which were Boston College and Nebraska.

He really raved about BC and I feel that may be his choice. I know he had some positive things to say about Nebraska, but everything I have read puts BC just ahead of us. I hope I am wrong, two strong QB's in this class would really help bringing in some quality WR's.

You the man huskerjock! I agree its between BC and Nebraska. I think we will ulitmaly get his committment. He seems enamored with nebraska, but you never know, going to college in Boston could be a good time.