Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Kansas State

Interests: Kansas State, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, UCLA

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR

Scout: NR

ESPN: NR

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5%

brother of chase and carson coffman, also son of paul coffman.

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

They also have two four stars for this class so I doubt he wants to go into a log jam like that. If he does then there's really nothing you can do about it, he just had his heart set on going to Mizzou.

Both Coffman and Corbin Beckstresser attend a MU Camp last summer. Beckstresser impressed the coached enough to get an offer out of the two and committed not long after the camp before his junior year. The state of Missouri has 3 d1 QB prospect when you include Suntrup.

Why would he even be looking at K-state in the list of schools that he is interested in? Has he no confidence that he can compete and play somewhere else? Or is he just looking to go somewhere he can play for sure. Yeah, K-State is under a new coaching staff, and I am sure they are talking up the direction they are heading...but come on - really?:laughpound

Why would he even be looking at K-state in the list of schools that he is interested in? Has he no confidence that he can compete and play somewhere else? Or is he just looking to go somewhere he can play for sure. Yeah, K-State is under a new coaching staff, and I am sure they are talking up the direction they are heading...but come on - really?:laughpound

Umm, 1 of 2 schools to offer?

Neither Nebraska nor Missouri may end up taking him, so I think he had better act interested in KSU if we wants to play Big 12 football. Of course there is always the Big Televen and Illinois. :LOLtartar:

His dad played at K-State and one of his older brothers is at K-State.

I want him and Jamal as our QBs next year. Both can play elsewhere if QB doesnt work out for one of them.

He will be very tough to get away from MU.

MU has a QB for this class though if that means anything.

Yes they do ... but MU will be taking 5 QB's and 12 WR's in the 2011 class ... it's all about balance baby!

SheepdogMark