QB Cameron Coffman

Ohio Pete

he's from missouri!! have we not learned our lesson??? :bang i'll pass...

Chase Rome was from Mizzou, he's Not a Gabbert, and we have our QB in Turner anyway. Might as well see if Mizzou QBs can turn around the bad stereotype they will have with Neb and ,he can be the 2nd QB we pick up. Lets try, but just not get excited about it.

Chase Rome was from Mizzou, he's Not a Gabbert, and we have our QB in Turner anyway. Might as well see if Mizzou QBs can turn around the bad stereotype they will have with Neb and ,he can be the 2nd QB we pick up. Lets try, but just not get excited about it.

Wyoming has offered but I'm not worried about them.

Remember we got Compton out of Mizzou after the coaching change in 07' when he was looking at Mizzou. Mizzou hasn't offered to this kid yet but like Fro Daddy said they might not be looking at getting another QB since Corbin Berkstresser has already committed.

Remember we got Compton out of Mizzou after the coaching change in 07' when he was looking at Mizzou. Mizzou hasn't offered to this kid yet but like Fro Daddy said they might not be looking at getting another QB since Corbin Berkstresser has already committed.

sorry fellas, should have been more specific. i was refering to NU's recent lack of success in signing a high school quarterback out of missouri (josh freeman, blaine gabbert, & tyler gabbert). no doubt, that compton and rome were big pick ups from missouri. but i don't get excited anymore when a big time qb out of missouri is hot on NU until they sign the dotted line, thats all i was trying to get accross.

sorry fellas, should have been more specific. i was refering to NU's recent lack of success in signing a high school quarterback out of missouri (josh freeman, blaine gabbert, & tyler gabbert). no doubt, that compton and rome were big pick ups from missouri. but i don't get excited anymore when a big time qb out of missouri is hot on NU until they sign the dotted line, thats all i was trying to get accross.

Very true Husker Herd. I totally forgot about Freeman but Freeman never got a win against Nebraska and Blaine is in that boat for now.....maybe theres a curse :laughpound

Sooner or later these Missouri QB's will get the picture and come to Nebraska

• 2 months later...

From Husker Journal:

APRIL 21 2010. MESSAGE BOARDS

CAMERON COFFMAN, QB, 6-2, 180, 4.7, RAYMORE (RAYMORE-PECULIAR), MO

Cameron has offers from Kansas State, Nebraska, Iowa State, Arizona State and Wyoming

“I’ve been to Kansas State lots of times my brother plays there and I went to Iowa State about three weeks ago. I’ve been to Nebraska too.” Coffman said

Likes Coach Snyder

“I like Coach Snyder a lot he seems to get them working hard, a discipline football team. My brother likes it there and tells me how hard they work through the summer.” Coffman said

No Stranger To Nebraska

“I’ve been down there (Nebraska) a few times before and saw most of everything. Last year I went to the Kansas State and Nebraska game, it was for the Big 12 North Championship. The crowd was loud and they (fans) love their football.” Coffman said

“I love the Nebraska fans they’re awesome. I’ve been down there for about three home games and the fans love their Huskers.” Coffman said

“I really like Coach Rhoades (Iowa State) he a real good coach. The offensive coordinator and quarterback coach (Tom Herman) is real young and easy to get along with.” Coffman said

Make Trip To The Desert

“I think I’m going to check out Arizona State later this summer and a week before school is out. I like ASU the weather is warm and my dad is friends with the athletic director down there. I just got started talking with the Arizona State coaches.” Coffman said

Check Out The Tide

“I’m actually going to Alabama for a regional Elite 11 camp then check out Alabama the next day and talk to their coaches. I was going to go the one (camp) in Berkeley but my dad talked to the Alabama coaches and they wanted me to come down there and check them out.” Coffman said

“I’m not sure when I’m going to commit. I want to check out everybody out that offers me, just take my time.” Coffman said

• 1 month later...

sounds like he's very high on us, i like our chances

it sounded like he was high on everyone to me actually

dont really know to much about the kid other than he is being poliet... but i'm still holding out for bubba (now that i know there is a better possibiiity)

dont really know to much about the kid other than he is being poliet... but i'm still holding out for bubba (now that i know there is a better possibiiity)

i think we have our wires crossed, what article did you read?

i think we have our wires crossed, what article did you read?

The latest rivals teaser on him was written by an ISU staff writer, usually if it's a story with Nebraska in good shape it's JT or Rick Shaw who wrote it.