Weight: 250 lbs

40 time: 5

Bench Max:295

Squat Max:350

Shuttle:4.6

Vertical:28 inches

Visit Date:

COMMITTED TO USC

Scholarships offered: LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas Tech, UCLA, UNLV, USC, Utah, Vanderbilt

Interests: Colorado, Florida, LSU, Miami (FL), Nebraska, Nevada, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Oregon State, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas Tech, UCLA, UNLV, USC, Utah, Vanderbilt

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: ESPN 150 Watchlist

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5% Have to figure USC is in the drivers seat here after he camped there this summer, but it's still early

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

I have said this before, but I really think Neveda is the next big recruiting state. Crazy expansion the last 10 years there have built up some very nice and very big high schools, the population grew and grew and soon enough the recruiting will grow and grow too.

We have slowed with the economy the way it has been, but we still have over 2 million people. Fortunately UNLV is not into having a football team so no problem there.

• 1 month later...

HI.com wrote an article that said his cousin, and past teammates that are playing for OU will have no effect on where he decides. He said that was their decision, he wants to make his own. Also said he loves where our program is going, how we played against Oklahoma, and how dominant our defense is. Sounds like he wants to play D in college.

• 1 month later...

new rivals teaser..... is nebraska his only visit and when is his birthday....

so far nebraska is his only visit set in stone (coming with his parents for the spring game) and I hope his birthday is the same day as the spring game! :thumbs

we better get the birthday cake with bo popping out of it after the game in an effort to get this kid to come here....... now that would be a sight....

but as for vegas kids... yeah unlv cant ever seem to get their act together... dont know the specifics but they do have a lot of talent in the area but i wonder if a lot of parents are worried abotu having their already egoed up young kids heading to vegas for four years.... lots of hawaii kids end up going there for school and they ALL seem to have their stories of excess......

i'm sure there is more to it than in terms of fan support university support and etc.......

maybe its the fact that many people in vegas are from somewhere else and root for other teams

perhaps this is why up in reno you get a little more support for the program as you might have more of a entrenched true local population....

looking at rivals it seems like most of the top talent went PAC-10......