DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

A certain other big time DE has left many gun-shy and for good reason. I believe that just about all of the information is out about this kid. The positive sign that I see about him is that he moved up his decision dated from the end of the summer to in early May after he got home from NU.

• Fire 1

Looks like we're in solid shape for Grimble. If we can close this class will have real momentum going.

Oh yeah, talk about momentum. 7 guys who could all be 4 :star if the recruitniks rate them right... or at least 5.7 3 :star not that it really matters because Pelini will coach them up, but other recruits love to see they are going where other "good" players are going. Plus it makes us feel good to see lots of :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star

Rivals reported the following:

Jalen and his father both REALLY loved everything about Nebraska, ranging from the facilities to the fans. It is thought that he has a top 3, those being USC, LSU, and Nebraska(in no particular order).

It should also be noted that some of the posters on that board are stating that LSU is no longer in the picture.

The following is a post from a Rivals poster on the Nebraska site. He is from Vegas and these were his first ever posts since he joined the site five years ago, so they obviously mean something:

Folks, if it is up to any of the people surrounding Grimble he is 100% N. Everyone that has any influence on him absolutely knows that Nebraska is the right choice. The trip to Lincoln could not have gone any better, they all were blown away with everything especially the good ole Midwest kindness, nicest people they have ever met.

Suh made a huge impact with everyone at Bishop Gorman,the most well spoken guest they have ever had with a great message.

2nd post: As you can see I never post but this the absolute truth. I just know some people in Las Vegas, since Ive lived here for 35 years. Does Jalen sign with us I don't now but we are definately the leader. Funny things can happen but I don't think Kiffen is a great thing for USC in trying to get Jalen

3rd post: Never did I say that Jalen was a lock, but rather that everyone surrounding him absolutely loves Nebraska. These are the people that he will lean on to make his choice. Ultimately it is Jalen's choice and he could pick anyone.

As of April 25th everything I posted is correct, but anything can happen in recruiting. We should all take what I posted and be happy because we are in as good of shape for Jalen as we could possibly be. We shall see if he picks us I really hope he does, because he is a great person and it could open the flood gates to Gorman.

None of this is speculation, however none of this leads to a commitment either.

Sound like were in pretty good shape here for a potential 5 star