DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

I'm headed to Vegas on Thursday.....should I stop by the high school?? :lol:

Good luck getting on campus, they've got that thing on lockdown ever since I was going to school out here. Not to mention the rich kiddies might hit you with their brand new Mercedes/BMW's etc while trying to cross the street to get in. Always glad I turned down a scholarship to them when I was younger, all 4 years of HS we never once lost to those yuppie POS's(In soccer or baseball).

GRIMBLE WITH A FINAL FOUR

PER ESPN WE'RE IN HIS TOP 4 :bonez

QUOTE:

"Defensive end Jalen Grimble (Las Vegas/Bishop Gorman) confirmed his final four of USC, UCLA, Nebraska and LSU earlier this week. The 6-foot-3, 255-pounder is the cousin of incoming Trojans freshman tight end Xavier Grimble, so USC may be tough to beat here. Nonetheless, he's been very positive about the Bruins, Cornhuskers and Tigers at different points during the process.

Xavier Grimble committed to USC shortly after the Los Angeles Nike Football Training Camp last year. Will his cousin do the same? (The camp was Sunday.) Stay tuned."

GRRRIMBLE ...

USC can lick rim...... i am soo sick of them and all the nonsense they throw out at kids..... what success has kiffin had anyways??

well i have a good feeling here.. better than i did a couple of posts ago....

but like i said the key to him is the dad who seems huge in his life based on videos and what not... win him and win grimble....

QUOTE:

"Defensive end Jalen Grimble (Las Vegas/Bishop Gorman) confirmed his final four of USC, UCLA, Nebraska and LSU earlier this week. The 6-foot-3, 255-pounder is the cousin of incoming Trojans freshman tight end Xavier Grimble, so USC may be tough to beat here. Nonetheless, he's been very positive about the Bruins, Cornhuskers and Tigers at different points during the process.

Xavier Grimble committed to USC shortly after the Los Angeles Nike Football Training Camp last year. Will his cousin do the same? (The camp was Sunday.) Stay tuned."

GRRRIMBLE ...

:espnsucks:

NU will be very tough to beat in this as well as we have already set the bar and USC has their work cut out for them if they will match it.

QUOTE:

GRRRIMBLE ...

:espnsucks:

NU will be very tough to beat in this as well as we have already set the bar and USC has their work cut out for them if they will match it.

Maybe I'm a little jaded, but do recruits not see what a snake Lane Kiffin is or do they not care? I don't get it, but hopefully Grimble will be N.

One thing that will really help Nebraska with Jalen

He's not looking for a university with a Nigerian community around it, or atleast I hope not.

He's not looking for a university with a Nigerian community around it, or atleast I hope not.

Funny, but too soon. :)

I have a feeling that this is in fact a two horse race as well. I thought OU was going to be a bigger player in this one from the beginning.

Funny, but too soon. :)

I have a feeling that this is in fact a two horse race as well. I thought OU was going to be a bigger player in this one from the beginning.

I thought so too, OU usually recruits Nevada pretty hard, at one point I heard he favored OU. Oh well one less team to worry about.

Grimble will be visiting USC this weekend for their spring scrimmage. Grimbles dad said that he can see his son fitting into any of the top four choices that Grimble has named as stated above which are: UCLA, USC, LSU, and Nebraska.

Jalen's dad said that Jalen gets tired as being known as so and so's cousin and that Jalen wants to do his own thing and be his own guy. Jalen didn't want to visit Nebraska because he was getting worn out with all of the traveling but glad that he did once he got there. The people were so nice to them from the airport all the way to the stadium.

They talked about their visit with Nebraska again and said that they were really impressed with the coaching staff and was really impressed with Bo when entering his office when they say a huge portrait of his family and that meant a lot to them and Bo never down played any other University and the Grimble's liked that too.

Like others have said I think its between USC and Nebraska. They've seen USC numerous times and Jalen likes their economic is a great program but all of the small things that stuck out at Nebraska is what really impressed the Grimbles with the hospitality of the people from the airport all the way to the stadium and the portrait of Bo's family in his office.

In my opinion I think that we are a slight favorite at this time.

Grimble will be visiting USC this weekend for their spring scrimmage. Grimbles dad said that he can see his son fitting into any of the top four choices that Grimble has named as stated above which are: UCLA, USC, LSU, and Nebraska.

Jalen's dad said that Jalen gets tired as being known as so and so's cousin and that Jalen wants to do his own thing and be his own guy. Jalen didn't want to visit Nebraska because he was getting worn out with all of the traveling but glad that he did once he got there. The people were so nice to them from the airport all the way to the stadium.

They talked about their visit with Nebraska again and said that they were really impressed with the coaching staff and was really impressed with Bo when entering his office when they say a huge portrait of his family and that meant a lot to them and Bo never down played any other University and the Grimble's liked that too.

Like others have said I think its between USC and Nebraska. They've seen USC numerous times and Jalen likes their economic is a great program but all of the small things that stuck out at Nebraska is what really impressed the Grimbles with the hospitality of the people from the airport all the way to the stadium and the portrait of Bo's family in his office.

In my opinion I think that we are a slight favorite at this time.

I hope he is still going to decide in a week or two, I really think this kid is ours unless something wacky happens.