Bo's news conference

np_husker

Yea, Callahan was polite..

Bo is different which is what i like.

Besides the sometimes the media ask such stupid questions and act like idiots, and i guess Bo doesnt like idiots. haha.

Stupid announcer, asked Bo what happened on the big pass play. Bo responds, you know what happened, they excuted a big play and we didnt.

would u rather him be happy?

His team lost a game they should have won.. they lost it by making stupid mistakes that look badly on him.. if colege football was 58 minutes long we would have won...

I would have been super pissed too.

The boys deserve to get ran and ran hard.. they cant accept losses like that.. i hope Suh or some other leaders step up before the coaches and say "we cant accept this, we need to play better"

Hey it wasnt' the media that called this game or convinced many of us that this team was "turning the corner" . He should man up and be humble in defeat as he bears some responsiblity for the team on the downside as well as when we win. NObody asking questions in the media had a hand in this debacle.

Huskers we don't have a QB for the big games. It's very apparent.