Thank you...

I know its easy for me to say this being a Hokie, but you guys are awesome people. I talked to many, many of you, particularly those at the bars last night. I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope you win out, you were a tough opponent and it was an honorable loss. You scared me, and the rest of VT. I don't think we could have handled ourselves that well if we were in your shoes. I hope we meet again in the future, you've been my favorite out of conference game in recent years. I hope all of you have a safe trip home, and best of luck, in all sincerity, go Huskers! I'll be rooting my heart out for you guys until we meet again!

Thanks, and it truly was a great game. I'll be pulling for your team to win. Why?--because you're a great bunch of fans--the type that are a credit to college football. A lot of Husker fans (me included) are hurting from this one, and we'll have to listen to the media pundits grind our noses in the dirt because we haven't beaten a this or that ranked team in however many years. We'll get out of purgatory soon--I'm sure of it. Good luck VT. Take out those Canes next weekend!

I know its easy for me to say this being a Hokie, but you guys are awesome people. I talked to many, many of you, particularly those at the bars last night. I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope you win out, you were a tough opponent and it was an honorable loss. You scared me, and the rest of VT. I don't think we could have handled ourselves that well if we were in your shoes. I hope we meet again in the future, you've been my favorite out of conference game in recent years. I hope all of you have a safe trip home, and best of luck, in all sincerity, go Huskers! I'll be rooting my heart out for you guys until we meet again!

Congratulations on thw win. Your fans were excellent to us as well, especially exiting the stadium.

Yeah, I would love to see a bowl game this year with VT...rematch!! I would think as close as this game was that a few bowl committees would have to at least consider the possibility if both teams do well the rest of the season. I know there are contractual agreements and all that, but it would be another great game.

VT fans have been nothing but classy coming on this board. Hope you don't stop.