Shirt slogan ideas

Huskerballz

How bout:

Yo, Mizzou, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish...but Marshall's win over Bowling Green was one of the best of all time.

Winner :clap

Yeah, I saw that sign at College Gameday too!

What sign? I was on my way to Clemson during Gameday. What did it say? I love gameday signs!

It was the same exact sign except it was talking about Texas Tech and Texas.

Also, how is Clemson looking for the TCU game this weekend? Much tailgating for the early kick-offs? I'm going up for the USC- Ole Miss game on Wednesday and was offered some tickets to the Clemson game on Saturday. It might be interesting to go to USC for the game Thursday, Clemson for the early game, and get back to Athens for the UGA game that night.

How bout:

Yo, Mizzou, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish...but Marshall's win over Bowling Green was one of the best of all time.

What sign? I was on my way to Clemson during Gameday. What did it say? I love gameday signs!

Also, how is Clemson looking for the TCU game this weekend? Much tailgating for the early kick-offs? I'm going up for the USC- Ole Miss game on Wednesday and was offered some tickets to the Clemson game on Saturday. It might be interesting to go to USC for the game Thursday, Clemson for the early game, and get back to Athens for the UGA game that night.

I'd do it. That sounds like a pretty good weekend of football to me. You may have to leave the Clemson game early to get to UGA, because of the 3:30 start (they changed it mid last week). Good news is, 3:30 games usually have pretty good tailgating. Gives you enough time to tailgate before the game, and then after, but not in your case.

If you go to Columbia, pull the Rebels through for me.

How bout:

I'd do it. That sounds like a pretty good weekend of football to me. You may have to leave the Clemson game early to get to UGA, because of the 3:30 start (they changed it mid last week). Good news is, 3:30 games usually have pretty good tailgating. Gives you enough time to tailgate before the game, and then after, but not in your case.

No can do. As much as I love Ole Miss, I care about hooking up with like-minded (i.e. cheering for the home team) sorostitutes even more...especially after a heart-breaking loss. I didn't realize they changed kick-off to 3:30. Might just have to nix the UGA game, (have spent more than my fair share of game weekends in Athens, and its only Arizona State) leave Columbia on Friday and spend Friday night at the band party and tailgate all day Saturday in Clemson.

How bout:

No can do. As much as I love Ole Miss, I care about hooking up with like-minded (i.e. cheering for the home team) sorostitutes even more...especially after a heart-breaking loss. I didn't realize they changed kick-off to 3:30. Might just have to nix the UGA game, (have spent more than my fair share of game weekends in Athens, and its only Arizona State) leave Columbia on Friday and spend Friday night at the band party and tailgate all day Saturday in Clemson.

Well let me give you some advice. Triple bag it. USC girls are nasty. You don't want to catch herpegonnasyphilaids...

How bout:

Well let me give you some advice. Triple bag it. USC girls are nasty. You don't want to catch herpegonnasyphilaids...

I would tend to agree, but I've seen enough at the Clemson formal that I've been to to know that the herpegonnasyphilaids from Columbia does extend about 140 miles to the northwest.. chuckleshuffle

P.S. Hijacking threads is kinda fun

How bout:

I would tend to agree, but I've seen enough at the Clemson formal that I've been to to know that the herpegonnasyphilaids from Columbia does extend about 140 miles to the northwest.. chuckleshuffle

P.S. Hijacking threads is kinda fun

Not the same strand...