HINI

Of the several people I know who have received a diagnosis of h1n1 from a doctor, every single person who is any kind of reasonable shape has been over it in a day.

Nothing to worry about.

Then it wasn't the flu. NO ONE recovers from the flu in 1 day. I work with 2 guys, both diagnosed with it, bot around 30 and in good shape and one missed 5 days of work, the other 4. And they're both still coughing every couple of minutes.

Of the several people I know who have received a diagnosis of h1n1 from a doctor, every single person who is any kind of reasonable shape has been over it in a day.

Nothing to worry about.

Then it wasn't the flu. NO ONE recovers from the flu in 1 day. I work with 2 guys, both diagnosed with it, bot around 30 and in good shape and one missed 5 days of work, the other 4. And they're both still coughing every couple of minutes.

Sounds like the plague to me <_<

Nothing to worry about.

:yeah

The campus here in Lincoln has been hit by a lot of swine flu cases, including one of my girlfriend's friend's boyfriend. He was over it in 2-3 days, however. Many online health websites say most people get over it like they do the 24 hour flu.

OMFG, stop with the stupid swine flu stuff. It's no worse than the regular flu, it's just a media driven scare....

:lol:

Exactly.

They put 'Swine' in front of flu and people went, "OH NOES, WE GON DIE!!!!"

I couldn't agree more. There will be around 30,000 deaths from regular flu this year in the US as opposed to the couple hundred from H1N1. The media can make the American public believe whatever they want.

OMFG, stop with the stupid swine flu stuff. It's no worse than the regular flu, it's just a media driven scare....

:lol:

Exactly.

They put 'Swine' in front of flu and people went, "OH NOES, WE GON DIE!!!!"

I couldn't agree more. There will be around 30,000 deaths from regular flu this year in the US as opposed to the couple hundred from H1N1. The media can make the American public believe whatever they want.

This may all be true, but it doesn't mean it would not have the potential to affect a football game, which is the point of this thread.