Anybody Superstitious.....

Apathy

Flapped my arms like angel wings. It works I swear, last year for the 57 yard field goal. Also, I guess if u face elephant statues backwards to a door (thats their butt facing the door), it brings good luck. The elephant thing worked for Clemson and this, but it only works when my sister arranges them.

I actually tried numerous methods before I found one that worked. During the first quarter I was sitting on the couch... no score. Second quarter I began pacing behind the couch and picked up my alcohol intake... no score. At halftime I switched from my white nebraska hat to my red nebraska hat. Third quarter I continued pacing with my different hat on....no score still. When the third quarter ended I said, "If they can't score any points in 3 quarters there is no way they will score enough to win in the 4th!" Then I threw my hat and sat in a "spinny" chair.(because I don't know what else to call it) Immediately they scored their first touchdown, so I didn't change a thing! From that moment on you know the rest of the story. Go Big RED!!!! :woo:wasted:horns2:corndance:snacks::worship:koolaid2::cowbell::cheers:bonez

Another thing I neglected to mention because I JUST thought about it... my friend fell asleep on the couch and thats when they started scoring. This could be another reason too! lol :dumdum

Ha ha ha I actually had a piece of food go down the wrong pipe so I went upstairs to hack it up so everyone wouldn't have to listen to it. While I was up there we got the INT and TD. My superstitious side kicked in so I stayed upstairs to watch. (Before everyone told me i wasnt allowed to go back downstairs.

I was eating a hamburger pepperoni pizza and when Suh caused the first fumble my Uncle and I jumped up from the sofa and one of the hamburger balls got caught in my throat. My uncle grabbed my shoulder and asked if I wanted him to do the heimlich and my fiancee who is going to school to be a Physicians Assistant wanted to give me the heimlich. A few gags later and the hamburger decided to come back up......it was very scary. Thats never happened to me.

Ha ha ha I actually had a piece of food go down the wrong pipe so I went upstairs to hack it up so everyone wouldn't have to listen to it. While I was up there we got the INT and TD. My superstitious side kicked in so I stayed upstairs to watch. (Before everyone told me i wasnt allowed to go back downstairs.

I was eating a hamburger pepperoni pizza and when Suh caused the first fumble my Uncle and I jumped up from the sofa and one of the hamburger balls got caught in my throat. My uncle grabbed my shoulder and asked if I wanted him to do the heimlich and my fiancee who is going to school to be a Physicians Assistant wanted to give me the heimlich. A few gags later and the hamburger decided to come back up......it was very scary. Thats never happened to me.

Did you eat that piece of hamburger after you coughed it back up for revenge? :LOLtartar

Did you eat that piece of hamburger after you coughed it back up for revenge? :LOLtartar

You know it. I showed that burger whos boss........and just to clarify with Chase Daniel that it was a hamburger....not a boogey. Sorry to disappoint you Chase.