OT Christian Westerman

chamrocck

Thanks WVhuskerXX. Westerman would definitely be a huge pick up. It definitely will be tough looking at his offer list. But, looks to be wide open at this point, which looks good for us!

No problem buddy...yea he would be a huge get for this class...this class really could turn out to be special..

Christian Westerman makes MaxPreps Jr. All-American 1st Team Offense. LINK

Westerman is one of the nation's top offensive linemen regardless of class and was named to Arizona's 5A all-state team.

I see that Tyler Moore made second team offense on that list. I was kind of hoping he would show up first team offense. It is interesting that Aaron Green made neither first or second string.

Westerman is one of the nation's top offensive linemen regardless of class and was named to Arizona's 5A all-state team.

I see that Tyler Moore made second team offense on that list. I was kind of hoping he would show up first team offense. It is interesting that Aaron Green made neither first or second string.

? How is it weird? The kid was injured all season and hardly played. He'll finish next year barring no injuries high in rankings. AG is a top100 RB but not a top 25 since he was injured this last season.

? How is it weird? The kid was injured all season and hardly played. He'll finish next year barring no injuries high in rankings. AG is a top100 RB but not a top 25 since he was injured this last season.

I just have to say your sig "video" is a total babe.. just pointing out that i enjoy when you post..cause of her :)

I just have to say your sig "video" is a total babe.. just pointing out that i enjoy when you post..cause of her :)

Thanks. I was judging on her bra color that she is a Nebraska fan at heart.. whoever she is.. :box

Thanks. I was judging on her bra color that she is a Nebraska fan at heart.. whoever she is.. :box

Claudia de Falchi wants Westerman to come to Nebraska! There, now this isn't out of place on this page!

I'd commit to Nebraska if I had boobs bouncing infront of my face like hers :leghump:

Claudia de Falchi wants Westerman to come to Nebraska! There, now this isn't out of place on this page!

I'd commit to Nebraska if I had boobs bouncing infront of my face like hers :leghump:

is this really appropriate? haha, im just kidding. carry on :snacks::cheers