ESPN Heisman Voting Poll

I'm 99 percent sure this is rigged. I think they claim that this actually gives a fan voted player a bid, but I know that Suh has had more than 86 votes. I think they just put Teboe on top because they know that he's going to get invited in the end anyway. All just an elaborate way to advertise for Nissan

Yeah I think there is something wrong with it. There have been plenty of people who have voted but still he isn't on there.

Maybe they tally weekly. Did Teblow have 11477 when you looked?

BTW ESPN announcer for the Friday night game had Suh on his Heisman short list. Forget the guy's name, but he actually has a vote.

Yeah I think there is something wrong with it. There have been plenty of people who have voted but still he isn't on there.

BTW ESPN announcer for the Friday night game had Suh on his Heisman short list. Forget the guy's name, but he actually has a vote.

The announcers were Joe Tessitore and Rod Gilmore...believe it was Gilmore (?) that said that, but :koolaid2: my ears perked up when he did...

Well Tebow is now at something like 11,635.... so votes for him are still counting. There has to be something wrong with this. There is no way SUH isn't more than half way up the leader board by this time with votes.