Coverage Map for Texas Tech

Sweet! Can't wait to watch in HD!

Are all the ABC games in HD now? Previous years only some of the games were. I know all the ESPN games are in HD.

Yes, they are all in HD this year. Thankfully. Was so annoying in the past years because it seemed everytime a Big 12 team was on ABC it wasn't in HD. Or at least it was like that a few years ago. Can't remember about last year now. Ha.

Are all the ABC games in HD now? Previous years only some of the games were. I know all the ESPN games are in HD.

I'm just goin' off of that coverage map saying it'll be in HD. But if not no biggie, I just wanna watch it from my house.

I know you were, it was just a general question as I haven't watched as many ABC games this year.

Yes, they are all in HD this year. Thankfully. Was so annoying in the past years because it seemed everytime a Big 12 team was on ABC it wasn't in HD. Or at least it was like that a few years ago. Can't remember about last year now. Ha.

Yeah, even last year not all the games were HD. A couple years ago I read that ABC wanted to over several years buy the HD equipment for all the games they cover. That way they spread out both the initial cost and then the replacement costs down the road. I refused to watch the SD games unless it was the Huskers. Football is just meant for HD!!

I'm just goin' off of that coverage map saying it'll be in HD. But if not no biggie, I just wanna watch it from my house.

I know you were, it was just a general question as I haven't watched as many ABC games this year.

Yeah, even last year not all the games were HD. A couple years ago I read that ABC wanted to over several years buy the HD equipment for all the games they cover. That way they spread out both the initial cost and then the replacement costs down the road. I refused to watch the SD games unless it was the Huskers. Football is just meant for HD!!

Football is meant for HD, truly. It is so beautiful and really makes you appreciate it that much more. It saddens me having watch any sports in SD now...

Couldn't agree with you more. The only time I watch a football game in SD is Nebraska. Can't stand watching in SD. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this was part of the DTV switch, all local channels are now broadcasted in HD

The DTV switch has nothing to do with HD. It just has to do with the signal being broadcasted is digital and not analog. That has nothing to do with being in HD.