Coverage Map for Texas Tech

Has anybody tried watching the game live on ESPN 360? I know the replay of the Mizzou game looked pretty good, even on my crappy monitor. That's a possibility for those not getting the game (or disliking the SD quality).

i've been watching the boise state game on 360 cuz A) don't have cable in my dorm room and B) wanted to test it out and it's been perty flawless. I don't get commercials during the breaks and halftime show is some pre-configured espn 360 show that doesn't relate to the game you are watching. It's been smooth so far tho.

I can't believe I am going to have to pay for the 5th game of the year... this weekend. I have had to pay for all of them except Mizzou. This is ridicules Big 12 needs to do a lot better in there TV contracts.

You can get the game on ESPN SD in Kentucky. You shouldn't have to buy Gameplan.

For some reason, I thought that I was going to get the TT game on ESPN here in WI on Dish. Was I smoking crack?

Yes, you will see the NU/TT game on ESPN.

I'm going to be in Mexico during the game... wonder if I can get it there. Will it be blacked out on espn360?

No clue about that. I doubt you will see it there though. And I doubt any ISP in Mexico will subscribe to 360 so you are probably out of luck.

I'm in Minnesota - so I usually get Big 10 games. Here are some alternatives that I fall back on.

If the game is not on TV around these parts, I check ESPN 360....however, ESPN360 only allows you to access the games if you are with a select few cable providers. They don't allow ours, but every college campus gets access to 360...so if we don't have it on TV my wife and I are going to run over to the university down the street and watch it there.

Also, in PPV situations, my buddies back in Lincoln put a web cam in front of their 56" TV and we watch the game via Windows Live Messenger. The quality depends on the webcam, but it gets us by.

Worst case scenario we run to the Twin Cities and watch it at Sensors.

Another idea is finding some stream somewhere online...questionable legality, but it's worth it for the Huskers. We haven't had to do this yet.

There hasn't been a game this year that we've missed. Hopefully these alternate ideas can help some of you out! :)

GBR