SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

Wish we could throw this guy into our 2-win, 2-loss Huskers. Surprized to see anyone commit to us this week so that is nice to see.

SheepdogMark

Ah, but the minute a recruit becomes a player, he becomes just another guy we like to take dumps on given the opportunity.

I think we should take at least 4 WRs this class, provided they are all solid & know how to catch the f&^%ing ball. Cody Green needs some targets

I figure at least 3 WRs. Keep in mind that the 2 we have committed have potential on the other side of the ball, so we could still have room for 2 or 3 more of the WR targets. (Of course it gets to be tough convincing guys to come in with 4 other WRs.)

Wonder if rivals and scout will get around to grading him?

And it's not like he's playing for Podunk high. His teammate Ronald Powell is 5 :star DE at the #1 player overall. Do the evaluators go to john when the offense is on the field?

Anyway, he is their leading WR and 3rd in scoring behind their stud RB, Laron Jackson (1000 yards already) and the kicker (42 PATs!). That said they spread the ball around.

Hetzer was a JUCO TE, not sure where that comparison comes from...

Just the fact he was a player no one was after and was a bust without playing a down before leaving the program.

Hey I hope the staff found a gem in Enunwa.

the thing is sure maybe enunwa is a gem but i'm tired of the staff always having to risk these hidden gems... is there such a thing today??? why can't we get the etablished guys instead of crossing our fingers with hidden gems... but with that said of course i hope this guys turns out.....

Im not sure I like this.

Surely it closes the window to get guys like Swigert & Reese who are HOT proven commodity.

I dont think our coaches would turn down either Swigert or Reese, or at least I hope they wouldn't. Given the current WR situation, we need to start building immediate depth at our weakest position, & even though we have Carter, Enunwa, & Tyler Evans (if they put him at WR), we still need more depth IMO.

Evidently he's a track-guy that just came around to football but is doing damn well against quality competition. The coach knows Carl and sent him film. If there is one good thing about not filling-up early it's that you have the flexibility to make runs at the guys that really bloom as seniors, like Middleton coming out of nowhere last season.

Evidently he's a track-guy that just came around to football but is doing damn well against quality competition. The coach knows Carl and sent him film. If there is one good thing about not filling-up early it's that you have the flexibility to make runs at the guys that really bloom as seniors, like Middleton coming out of nowhere last season.

How does a track guy run a 4.64 forty and a 4.74 sort shuttle (these are defensive end numbers) --- should those not be say 4.44 and 4.14 if he is a track guy?