SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

CC can go where he wants to. I dont want him here after what he did on those social networking sites on the internet. I dont care where he goes. I almost want him to go to Mizzery that way my boy Eric Martin can have some fun with the short skinny little trash talker.

Guess I missed it. What did he say?

He basically said how much we suck, talked trash on our facilities and our school, also said that all of our recruits are going to decommit because we suck. He also talked to Quincy Enunwa about decommitting as well.

What a little punkass thing to do, no wonder LSU wouldn't offer him. He better not go to Mizzou, could be payback time if gets on the field with the shirts.

CC can go where he wants to. I dont want him here after what he did on those social networking sites on the internet. I dont care where he goes. I almost want him to go to Mizzery that way my boy Eric Martin can have some fun with the short skinny little trash talker.

Guess I missed it. What did he say?

He basically said how much we suck, talked trash on our facilities and our school, also said that all of our recruits are going to decommit because we suck. He also talked to Quincy Enunwa about decommitting as well.

What a little punkass thing to do, no wonder LSU wouldn't offer him. He better not go to Mizzou, could be payback time if gets on the field with the shirts.

No send him to Mizzou with Gabbert and all there little friends. Have them meet Bo's D. Have us win the North every year. Restore the Order. Then look back and ask them in the end if they made the right choice. I say bring it Mizzou. Bring it! Were here and not looking to leave anytime soon!

Back to the topic.

The word on other boards is that Pinkle told Gabbert and CC to contact Quincy and sway him away from NU. There is another reason to hate MU.

I don't believe Pinkle would do such a thing and actually let that getout into the public. Sounds like another rumor over the net, but who knows. If in fact either of these kids actually did this on their own it's pretty slimey as well, and i'd definitely never put it past that douchebag Gabbert Jr.

Back to the topic.

The word on other boards is that Pinkle told Gabbert and CC to contact Quincy and sway him away from NU. There is another reason to hate MU.

I don't believe Pinkle would do such a thing and actually let that getout into the public. Sounds like another rumor over the net, but who knows. If in fact either of these kids actually did this on their own it's pretty slimey as well, and i'd definitely never put it past that douchebag Gabbert Jr.

I know that Quincy was contacted by these two and talked to. Whether or not it was Pinkle that orchestraited it we will probably never know for sure.

Back to the topic.

I know that Quincy was contacted by these two and talked to. Whether or not it was Pinkle that orchestraited it we will probably never know for sure.

How do you know this?

Back to the topic.

Talk about a stretch. Really???? You want people to believe that a coach had 2 players, only one of which is going to his program, call another player, that he has NO interest in, and have the 2 players tell that player to leave the school he is going to? I have heard some wacked out things from Husker fans over the past weeks, but this takes the cake. Forget that Pinkel sits on NCAA rules and ethics commitees. Forget that no matter what you or NE fans think about him, he is highly respected among his peers in the college coaching ranks. Forget about the fact that there is no proof or foundation for your story. But just repeat it to yourself and see how much sense it makes...

:rolleyes:

If Carter did contact Quincy, did you ever think that he did that on his own. That he is obviously upset at NE and the way things went. He is mad about something. That would explain his decommitment and trash talk after the fact. There is not a puppet master behind these kids.

Now I hope these are very young Husker fans out of school for vacation who are practicing their creative writing for next semester. Otherwise they are going to make all Husker faithful look like fruits and nuts.

We don't need a reason to hate Misery and we don't need to make up crap claiming their coach told a player who they did not have enough schollys to take and is going to TCU to call our commit in California in whom Misery had zero interest and tell him not to commit.

How stupid. Now do you really think if Bo told our new RB to tell the kids that were to be his teamates back at VT it would cause them to leave?

We are not a program just now that would attract big time recievers. And with the article about being "on the same page", clearly demonstrating that Bo and Wats are not really on the same page, I wouldn't look for any truly top WRs to want to take a chance on us.

There is enough to dislike Misery about without making stuff up.

Back to the topic.

Talk about a stretch. Really???? You want people to believe that a coach had 2 players, only one of which is going to his program, call another player, that he has NO interest in, and have the 2 players tell that player to leave the school he is going to? I have heard some wacked out things from Husker fans over the past weeks, but this takes the cake. Forget that Pinkel sits on NCAA rules and ethics commitees. Forget that no matter what you or NE fans think about him, he is highly respected among his peers in the college coaching ranks. Forget about the fact that there is no proof or foundation for your story. But just repeat it to yourself and see how much sense it makes...

If Carter did contact Quincy, did you ever think that he did that on his own. That he is obviously upset at NE and the way things went. He is mad about something. That would explain his decommitment and trash talk after the fact. There is not a puppet master behind these kids.

I'd have to agree with EZ-E here. There is no question Tyler Gabbert and CC talked to Enunwa after they decommitted. Wether they did this on their own or were encouraged to by another party is not known and probably never will. Pinkel's status with the rules committee and respect from his peers speak to the unlikelihood of his involvment, but they do not prove anything.

If there's nothing to be learned from the Tiger Woods situation it's that we never really know these people that well. As Tool says, when it comes to celebrities we only know what they sell us.

Personally, I highly doubt Pinkel would be behind something like this but i don't see anyway to prove that. And i honestly have a hard time being very critical of people who do think this way. On two separate occasions now former NU committs have switched to MU and then proceeded to contact remaining NU committs to sway them away. McDonald makes the 6th member of MU's class to have decommitted from a previous school. There's begining to be a history of this staff getting into the ears of other schools commits. I tend to think trying to get others to decommit just for spite, as described here, is a bit of a stretch but at some point one has to wonder if MU's staff is really as squeaky clean as you like to think.

I'm still a little perplexed by MU taking Tyler since they already have a very good QB prospect in this class. There's a good chance Tyler will be nothing more than a bench warmer behind Franklin and his brother, so why take him? It almost seems like it was just to screw over NU.

Back to the topic.

Personally, I highly doubt Pinkel would be behind something like this but i don't see anyway to prove that. And i honestly have a hard time being very critical of people who do think this way. On two separate occasions now former NU committs have switched to MU and then proceeded to contact remaining NU committs to sway them away. McDonald makes the 6th member of MU's class to have decommitted from a previous school. There's begining to be a history of this staff getting into the ears of other schools commits. I tend to think trying to get others to decommit just for spite, as described here, is a bit of a stretch but at some point one has to wonder if MU's staff is really as squeaky clean as you like to think.

I'm still a little perplexed by MU taking Tyler since they already have a very good QB prospect in this class. There's a good chance Tyler will be nothing more than a bench warmer behind Franklin and his brother, so why take him? It almost seems like it was just to screw over NU.

As far as commits switching MU was in on every one of those kids and in nearly every case was in the final 2 or 3. If you were a kid that picked one over the other and the one you pick turns out to sucks, fires nearly every assitant coach and appears to be ready to go through a coaching change next year (Ill.) or if you picked one that appears to have totally switched their offense from a balanced throwing attack to one that runs 3/4th of the time and only throws when they have to now. I would bet that you would reconsider your decision. Truth is it only seems funny to you because your team is losing more recruits than they should. If that is due to a change in styles or a lack of good recruiters i cant say for sure. But you NEVER stop going after kids until they tell you to. Chase Rome was commited to OSU, I dont see anybody here thinking up elaborate schemes that have SUH calling Rome to get him and others on board. Its just silly. IF your kids were HARD on for NU they would have said no thank you to ANY coach that called.

On that same note, players ALWAYS call other players. If you think Rome wasnt calling the other top kids in MO your crazy. You guys always talk about "maybe he will bring in a friend/teammate/cousin". Its pretty hypocritical to get upset or act like 'something' is up when it happens to your team.

As far as Gabbert goes. If you are MU you want as much talent as you can get. Somebody is not going to play. maybe its him, maybe not. But given the facts that you all state about him, he must really have rather gone to MU than NE if he still commited given those obsticles.

And by the way, If it was to screw over NU, he would have waited till signing day. Its NOT a screw job. If you want to blame somebody blame your coaches for either bringing in a lack of talent of the Offensive side of the ball or not being good enough to coach them up. That is what cost you your spread QB and spread WR. The fact that your offense is so putrid that you had to resort to a style that is so basic that it appeals to barely any talented offensive players. And after switching you still are awful. Blame them, becuase that is the only reason you are not in a BSC bowl or possibly even playing for a NC. They are the reason you cant get playmakers to commit or stay commited. Blame those guys instead of trying to make up stories and blame other conference coachs who you think spend all their time conspiring against you.

Its this simple, with an offense that isnt just god awful, Nebraska is probably a big 12 champ and playing for a NC. Without your amazing D you are a 4 win team. Take Bo's advice on your leaving players. "the thumb always points back to you"