SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder when people are going to get around to rate him?

A couple of weeks ago Crabtree said that Enunwa will definitely be a strong 3-star when they reevaluate him. He called him one of the real sleeper WRs this year.

well hope he can wake up our offense.....

harharharharhar

:sarcasm

So have the vultures swooped in on ol' Quincy yet?

I'm sure Mizzery was in contact with him immediately after Nebraska offered him. I guess you have to give it to Gary Pinkeye for realizing that the Huskers' coaches are great talent evaluators.

:)

Let them come. Funny post though.

I was just wondering myself when people would be going after Enunwa. It's way too early to tell for sure . . . but our coaches sure look good at spotting hidden talent.

Heard rumblings of Quincy wavering...

Any legs to these rumors?

Where did you see/hear this? I can't find anything on it. Rivals still has him listed as a solid verbal (for whatever that's worth). They also show Washington St. as the only other school to have offered him. I can't imagine anyone choosing Wazzu over a program like NU. The only way I could see him de-committing is if a bigger Pac-10 school offered him, like UCLA, CAL, UW, Arizona or Oregon. But there's a lot of time left for stuff like that to happen. Who knows, maybe a school like that is slow-playing him.

From our good friends at huskerpedia:

"There had been some hints of that based on what the offense has looked like (there was some speculation=rumor, that Curtis Carter was bending his ear about de-committing too. (What does that kid have an ax to grind about? About 2 days before CC's de-commit and there were rumors of his wavering, his father posted on a recruiting site that CC was a husker for life and was solid. CC and his family is sounding pretty flaky right now)

Also, just like Hill, Enunwa said the coaches have not been in contact with him much lately. Coaches did call him and firm up an in-home visit yesterday.

There have been many commits saying coaches are not in contact with them this year on the offensive side of the ball, and frankly heads need to roll if this is a consistent pattern, IMO. "