SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

Good C$%#@t!!! This is a kid that we need to make sure is N.

Hope his in home visit goes well. It doesnt seem like a member of our offensive staff has been pulling his weight in recruiting right now. Give you a hint: He recruits WRs.

Scout has an article that hints at him being solid but wants to see the offense open it up a bit. Could this bowl game be an audition for our offense? I'm not saying a W isn't important but our D is so good that we can be put in holes every now and then, so a sacrifice of a wide open offense to save a few recruits might not be the worst thing in the world. I know the power run game got us to the Big 12 CG but this might be a good time to let the ball fly.

Scout has an article that hints at him being solid but wants to see the offense open it up a bit. Could this bowl game be an audition for our offense? I'm not saying a W isn't important but our D is so good that we can be put in holes every now and then, so a sacrifice of a wide open offense to save a few recruits might not be the worst thing in the world. I know the power run game got us to the Big 12 CG but this might be a good time to let the ball fly.

I wonder if the lack of contact from Gilmore for a couple of recruits is a sign that changes are forthcoming on the Staff?

I wonder if the lack of contact from Gilmore for a couple of recruits is a sign that changes are forthcoming on the Staff?

The problem i see there is that Gilmore went on the in home visit to see CC.

If Gilmore was out, then why is he the one visiting some recruits?

maybe they haven't gotten around to sharing (gilmore's future) with him yet? you would think he would have been able to develop a talent like Niles Paul, but so far that hasn't work out either...

we will see some new coaches, sooner or later....i think it is inevitable.

maybe they haven't gotten around to sharing (gilmore's future) with him yet? you would think he would have been able to develop a talent like Niles Paul, but so far that hasn't work out either...

I think so too, but the hypothesis was that Gilmore's lack of contact was a result of being pushed out. If he hasn't been told he is out, that obviously can't be the reason.

Also, i don't think Bo would send a guy he is about to can to see a recruit either.

I think so too, but the hypothesis was that Gilmore's lack of contact was a result of being pushed out. If he hasn't been told he is out, that obviously can't be the reason.

Also, i don't think Bo would send a guy he is about to can to see a recruit either.

Well Gilmore made that visit pretty soon after the CCG, a lot of things change in a couple of weeks. Gilmore could have been backed off just recently. Doesn't fully explain Hill that is for sure, but who knows as I have read some rumors that he has kind of checked out. Can't always believe everything, but I just can't help but wonder with all of the Jeff Sims talk going around.

i for one was pretty bummed about the recruiting early on.. then it picked up a bit but the rumors of staff flaking still persists... its like we are recruiting with one arm behind our backs...... thats my big problem.... i think in my opinion some guys are doing it half ass.....

as for my man quincy other people are saying (scout too) that his solid as hell

i also believe the offense will improve next year but i hope it includes at untilizes some of our weapons coming up... i think ( in know its early) this season and next will be big in terms of us turning the corner around and returning to our kick ass stature!!

as for my man quincy other people are saying (scout too) that his solid as hell

That is good news. I hadnt read anything on Quincy in several weeks so I was completely out of the loop with him. I then saw him on film and realized he is a "cant miss" talent. I expect great things from him. He is the best WR IMO that we are in on. Willis Wright might be the other one.

Reguarding Gilmore-We have a guy in Tim Beck who coached WRs at KU. IMO Beck has been doing a great job with our RBs so "if it isnt broke dont fix it." If Gilmore is in fact gone then have someone take care of the recruits he was in contact with?????? But what do I know right???