SIGNED WR Quincy Enunwa

huskers1

i think in my opinion some guys are doing it half ass.....

Me too. I think there are some guys on the staff that can recruit pretty well, but others that are very poor. Leads to big signing like Green but also complete botches like with Hill and CC.

CC wasn't a botch. Our offense was flat out bad, and according to him, headed in a direction he doesn't want to play in. Nothing the coaches can really do about that.

CC can go where he wants to. I dont want him here after what he did on those social networking sites on the internet. I dont care where he goes. I almost want him to go to Mizzery that way my boy Eric Martin can have some fun with the short skinny little trash talker.

CC can go where he wants to. I dont want him here after what he did on those social networking sites on the internet. I dont care where he goes. I almost want him to go to Mizzery that way my boy Eric Martin can have some fun with the short skinny little trash talker.

Guess I missed it. What did he say?

He basically said how much we suck, talked trash on our facilities and our school, also said that all of our recruits are going to decommit because we suck. He also talked to Quincy Enunwa about decommitting as well.

He basically said how much we suck, talked trash on our facilities and our school, also said that all of our recruits are going to decommit because we suck. He also talked to Quincy Enunwa about decommitting as well.

Too bad Asante is a Sr.

Good C$%#@t!!! This is a kid that we need to make sure is N.

Hope his in home visit goes well. It doesnt seem like a member of our offensive staff has been pulling his weight in recruiting right now. Give you a hint: He recruits WRs.

This is getting ridiculous. Ted Gilmore needs to be shown the f^cking door.

as for my man quincy other people are saying (scout too) that his solid as hell

That is good news. I hadnt read anything on Quincy in several weeks so I was completely out of the loop with him. I then saw him on film and realized he is a "cant miss" talent. I expect great things from him. He is the best WR IMO that we are in on. Willis Wright might be the other one.

Reguarding Gilmore-We have a guy in Tim Beck who coached WRs at KU. IMO Beck has been doing a great job with our RBs so "if it isnt broke dont fix it." If Gilmore is in fact gone then have someone take care of the recruits he was in contact with?????? But what do I know right???

This got me to to thinking, I know the doctor said not to but I did anyways, and here is what I think may be up with the Staff. Beck moves to coach the WR's and Jeff Sims comes in to coach RB's. Beck has a history with WR's already and Jeff Sims runs a 2 Back Power Run O at Fort Scott, would seem to fit both skill sets IMO. Also Sims becomes the Recruiting Coordinator as he has done this job before. This is just my wish.

This got me to to thinking, I know the doctor said not to but I did anyways, and here is what I think may be up with the Staff. Beck moves to coach the WR's and Jeff Sims comes in to coach RB's. Beck has a history with WR's already and Jeff Sims runs a 2 Back Power Run O at Fort Scott, would seem to fit both skill sets IMO. Also Sims becomes the Recruiting Coordinator as he has done this job before. This is just my wish.

:thumbs I love the idea of having a huge connection with Fort Scott like that. Seems like a few great recruits come out of there each year. It would be a nice luxury to be able to dip into that pond for immediate help in order to plug a holes at a position or two when needed.

:thumbs I love the idea of having a huge connection with Fort Scott like that. Seems like a few great recruits come out of there each year. It would be a nice luxury to be able to dip into that pond for immediate help in order to plug a holes at a position or two when needed.

There is no doubt that the connections between the NU Staff and Jeff Sims at Fort Scott are paying positive dividends for NU right now. Kinnie came out of there last year and it was no secret that Jeff tried to convince JPP to come to NU over South Florida last year. Look at who we got from there this year, including a decommit from LSU, and it is easy to see that Jeff and the NU staff are tight. A whole lot of rumors of Jeff joining the staff this off season are flying around.

Me too. I think there are some guys on the staff that can recruit pretty well, but others that are very poor. Leads to big signing like Green but also complete botches like with Hill and CC.

CC wasn't a botch. Our offense was flat out bad, and according to him, headed in a direction he doesn't want to play in. Nothing the coaches can really do about that.

Whoa, really?

Whoa, really?

Um.. Yea, really. What are you gonna do hold a gun to the kids head n make him come here? Coaches were in contact with CC, that was never the issue. If you wanna think that's the case and have a big conspiracy theory about the whole thing, go ahead. Aside from have a sling the ball around offense all year, we weren't keeping CC. I'd like to see how that's different though.

Back to the topic.

The word on other boards is that Pinkle told Gabbert and CC to contact Quincy and sway him away from NU. There is another reason to hate MU.

i hate the sh#t these guys pull.........

sooo pissed.... here we are do all the work and then just can't seem to close or maintain recruits who have a high value.... i hope our staff is maintaining contact and keeping ups

Back to the topic.

The word on other boards is that Pinkle told Gabbert and CC to contact Quincy and sway him away from NU. There is another reason to hate MU.

i hate the sh#t these guys pull.........

sooo pissed.... here we are do all the work and then just can't seem to close or maintain recruits who have a high value.... i hope our staff is maintaining contact and keeping ups

Quincy is solid. But anything can happen.