Did the fans Boo

trouble

This team needs our support. It does not need the fans clamoring for anything and it does not need booing for any reason.

I question the story it was the refs, the play was not very good, the play calling was not very good, and Tech played a heck of a game.

We need to calm down, it took us awhile to fall to the level we fell to. It takes time to return to a elite level. We have problems, but nothing will be solved by the fans acting badly.

I wasn't blaming anyone for the loss but us. We didn't play up to par or Nebraska standards. Hopefully we will learn and run the table the rest of the season. GBR

What a stupid thread. You pay money to go sit in the stands, and if you are moved to boo, then why not. I don't ever boo the Huskers, but if someone else wants to, what the hell, they paid for their ticket. What does bother me is the bunch of sanctimonious a-holes that come on here and tell everyone else what "class" is. Look, you deal with defeat the way you want and let everyone else deal with it the way they want. If someone doesn't want to go to games any more because some fans boo, then screw it, let `em stay at home. I am pretty sure someone else will buy the ticket. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you don't throw things or use a bunch of foul language in front of kids or fight, then knock yourself out. I don't particularly like it when fans boo, and I especially don't like when fans boo the opponent just because they are outplaying your team (that makes you look very Colorado), but once again, they paid for their ticket, so if that's how they want to express themselves....then whatever. :bang

Yeah I know. I don't care either. My negative attitude about today's game I guess is blasphemy.. I wonder how the guy with 19000 posts can have a positive attitude today about today's game though. I said I had a nervous feeling and people said I was negative. Well look who was right. I don't see the world through red, clouded eyes. We have a lot of work to do as a team.

I agree it was a bad game, but being pissed about it is going to do nothing. Hopefully Bo makes the switch to Cody and he is the spark our offense needs. I'm not overly concerned right now because the North Title and a shot at the Big XII Title was the focus before this season. We still have that opportunity as long as we beat our North competitors. I want to win as much as the next guy and I'm not very happy with the performance, but look ahead to Iowa State and see what we can do there.

Booing the refs?? The refs had absolutely nothing to do with this loss and anyone that thinks otherwise is really nuts about the whole "everyone hates NU" conspiracy theory.

The fans were booing the offense and the offensive coaching staff for not executing for an entire half! We pay these coaches MILLIONS of dollars to be sure and not EMBARRASS the University and the state. So by all means, it's our right to tell them that their play is unacceptable. The only way a fan can voice the displeasure is to boo.

This isn't little league. They don't need hugs and participation ribbons out there!

Yeah they're all classless. Maybe afterward, we can all gather round, center field, and hold hands. Peace, love, and understanding.

If you tolerate sh**ty play, that's all you'll ever get. See Callahan.

Better watch yourself Cat, if enough people here don't like what you're saying, they'll just ban you with no explanation. I know because it happened to me in 2007, people here don't like to hear the truth.

And creating a second account to circumvent a ban results in...another ban. Congratulations...

Yeah they're all classless. Maybe afterward, we can all gather round, center field, and hold hands. Peace, love, and understanding.

If you tolerate sh**ty play, that's all you'll ever get. See Callahan.

Better watch yourself Cat, if enough people here don't like what you're saying, they'll just ban you with no explanation. I know because it happened to me in 2007, people here don't like to hear the truth.

And creating a second account to circumvent a ban results in...another ban. Congratulations...

Awesome!!!! Way to tell on yourself guy.......... :lol:

are you kidding me guy? Get over it, It is football, it is a f'ing battle, not a lets be friend competition, not only do the players prepare all week for this game, so do the fans and that is the performance we get? You better believe everyone is going to be pissed. Give it a break, drop the stupid f'ing "sportsmanship" bs. We used to roll teams, it was cool to clap then even if we are losing, now we cant even beat a middle of the line BIG 12 South Team people dont want to just sit there and take it. LIVE WITH IT

I was at the game, the boos were for the refs. Completely and totally. The team was almost completely off the field when the boos started. And yes, there were a few Suh calls...he was on the big screen going into the locker room last. But the boos started as the refs left the field in the southwest corner of the stadium.

Worst officiated game I've ever seen--and I've seen some bad ones.

But it certainly didn't cost NU the game.

Oh, and further proof that the boos weren't for the team--the crowd in the North stands gave the players a lot of encouragement during their trek to the locker room, and the whole stadium cheered for them as they came back.

My thoughts about booing and the game. First I understand some may get upset that fans were booing the players however as some have mentioned earlier what are you suppose to do when the team, correct that offense, plays as pathetic as they did. However, I thought that Green played a hell of a game, yes he had a pick but it was amazing how well he could throw and step up as well. I think he is more athletic that Lee, so he should be given a chance to start and see how it works. Second I feel that the officiating was piss poor and likewise was the announcing. I feel that the announcers were clueless as to what is happening when Bo is yelling at officials for bogus pass interference calls, regardless if the game is over or not. I feel that Bo is one guy that wont give up on his team. I think this could be a good game for us. We all thought we were back after that win last week this allowed us to get off the high horse and realize we still have alot of work that begins with the offensive line and offensive play call. GBR

All I know is if I am at a game and I hear one of our fans boo the team or the coach I will without hesitation go over and pummel him into oblivion!!!! There is absolutely NO excuse for that. We're looked at as the best fans in college football. Listen to what the announcers were saying about the fans that many of us are more knowlegeable than some coaches.

My thoughts about booing and the game. First I understand some may get upset that fans were booing the players however as some have mentioned earlier what are you suppose to do when the team, correct that offense, plays as pathetic as they did. However, I thought that Green played a hell of a game, yes he had a pick but it was amazing how well he could throw and step up as well. I think he is more athletic that Lee, so he should be given a chance to start and see how it works. Second I feel that the officiating was piss poor and likewise was the announcing. I feel that the announcers were clueless as to what is happening when Bo is yelling at officials for bogus pass interference calls, regardless if the game is over or not. I feel that Bo is one guy that wont give up on his team. I think this could be a good game for us. We all thought we were back after that win last week this allowed us to get off the high horse and realize we still have alot of work that begins with the offensive line and offensive play call. GBR

All I know is if I am at a game and I hear one of our fans boo the team or the coach I will without hesitation go over and pummel him into oblivion!!!! There is absolutely NO excuse for that. We're looked at as the best fans in college football. Listen to what the announcers were saying about the fans that many of us are more knowlegeable than some coaches.

There were boos and they were loud, but they were for.... the officials. Not a big deal. They deserved it. The only thing that stunk worse than our offense was the officials. My first game in 5 years turned out to be pretty depressing.