Who would you like to see step up @ RB?

Who should play @ running back?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The way I see it is we are going to see Robinson this weekend. I think they burned his redshirt last week to get him acclimated with the speed of the game and will throw him in there against ISU.

Also Mendoza has shown flashes in “Mop-up” duty against either scrubs or a soft defense. Nothing he has done though has shown he can handle the load if Helu can’t go.

Ward and Okafer are none factors IMO. They are behind AJ Jones and that guy looked timid and slow when he got the ball on Saturday.

I wonder what all those folks that thought losing Castille wouldn’t hurt us or that we would be alright losing Burkhead think now.

I like Mendoza, he showed good playstyle last year at 4th string back when he came in for mop up duty, and i thought he did good things during the TTU game. He also has been in the system longer than any other RB, for right now, i think he should be backup to Helu.

But then again, i respect the decision of the coaching staff, whoever it should be.