Building towards the Big 12 title!

rkhufu7

Speaking of that, when will Mike Smith stop getting false starts? He's a veteran now, no excuse for why he gets called for this seemingly every single game.

Our O-line should be more seasoned than this going up against the talented D-line we have. And if they're not doing that in practice, they should be ... forget scouting opponents, they could use the rigorous practices they'll get from Suh & co.

1. If you do not play the backs behind Helu, he won't be around because he can't take the pounding and then you will be FORCED to play inexperienced backs!

2. VaTech and Missouri were BOTH ranked when NU played them in their houses and should have won both.

3. Last year, NU lost to MU, and Tech, BUT this year they split and WHILE last year they tied for first in the north. This team is in a MUCH better position to win the north than last year.

4. UT is not a world beater! I live in Austin and OU was the best team they have played and they are 3-3. UT has ZERO running game, and don't be fooled because of the weaker defenses they will face until the Big 12 title game. Their defense is good, but not they have not played any ranked teams save for a 3-3 OU and OU still leads the Big 12 in scoring defense and is 3rd in the nation, way ahead of UT's 15th ranking. NU is in the top 3 in the Big 12 and top 12 in scoring and total defense and are more than good enough to win a big 12 title. The FG kicker is EXCELLENT and far superior to OU's scrub kicker and better than UT's Lawrence, who is also good. The offense limiting TOs and being able to control the LOS has more than enough to win the Big 12!

1. If you do not play the backs behind Helu, he won't be around because he can't take the pounding and then you will be FORCED to play inexperienced backs!

2. VaTech and Missouri were BOTH ranked when NU palyed them in their houses and should have won both.

3. Last year, NU lost to MU, and Tech, this year they split and tied for first in the north. This team is in a MUCH better position to win the north than last year.

4. UT is not a world beater! I live in Austin and OU was the best team they have played and they are 3-3. UT has ZERO running game, and don't be fooled because of the weaker defenses they will face until the Big 12 title game. Their defense is good, but not they have not played any ranked teams save for a 3-3 OU and OU still leads the Big 12 in scoring defense and is 3rd in the nation, way ahead of UT's 15th ranking. NU is in the top 3 in the Big 12 and top 12 in scoring and total defense and are more than good enough to win a big 12 title. The FG kicker is EXCELLENT and far superior to OU's scrub kicker and better than UT's Lawrence, who is also good. The offense limiting TOs and being able to control the LOS has more than enough to win the Big 12!

NU beat Missouri. Where the eff have you been?

2. VaTech and Missouri were BOTH ranked when NU palyed them in their houses and should have won both.

3. Last year, NU lost to MU, and Tech, this year they split and tied for first in the north. This team is in a MUCH better position to win the north than last year.

he must have turned it off after the 3rd quarter. I wish i had... <_<

he must have turned it off after the 3rd quarter. I wish i had... <_<

SEE BILLYBALL, RCRUTER AND REALITY CHECK!

Speaking of that, when will Mike Smith stop getting false starts? He's a veteran now, no excuse for why he gets called for this seemingly every single game.

Our O-line should be more seasoned than this going up against the talented D-line we have. And if they're not doing that in practice, they should be ... forget scouting opponents, they could use the rigorous practices they'll get from Suh & co.

I just don't think Smith is athletic enough to stop the outside rusher on our QB's blind side. I think he'd be better suited on the right side, just my .02

I love the support we give our team, but please see if we can keep it on the ground.

This team will give every effort to win the games. The defense can keep us in most games.

Thinking OU is a bad team because they are 3-3 is absurd. I would love to have OU's 3-3 team, anyone here that wouldn't is drinking too much Kool Aid. Their losses are to three ranked teams. They were in every one of those games. At the end of the year their win loss record will be something we wish we had is my guess.

Texas and Oklahoma are a good 30 point losses at this point. Will not even be close. We need to worry about the ones some think are certain wins. I have not seen anything to make me think we win all but Oklahoma, or get into the CCG.

I love the support we give our team, but please see if we can keep it on the ground.

This team will give every effort to win the games. The defense can keep us in most games.

Thinking OU is a bad team because they are 3-3 is absurd. I would love to have OU's 3-3 team, anyone here that wouldn't is drinking too much Kool Aid. Their losses are to three ranked teams. They were in every one of those games. At the end of the year their win loss record will be something we wish we had is my guess.

Texas and Oklahoma are a good 30 point losses at this point. Will not even be close. We need to worry about the ones some think are certain wins. I have not seen anything to make me think we win all but Oklahoma, or get into the CCG.

NU's defense is better than BYU and Miami and just as good as UT's. If OU can't score 3 TDs vs those 3 teams why should they get double that or more vs NU at home? OU can't run, they have a TE weighing 265 playing LG! They are not a great offense! Their one BIG win was over Tulsa, who has lost to Boise St. and UTEP, so get REAL!

I'll give you that Texass is not a Worldbeater team. However, I don't know how many punches we can take from them going toe to toe. For all the hype preseason about the Big 12, the conference sure isn't living up to it. I get what you're saying, and yes I do think we can win the North. However, I don't give us much of a chance against Texass. Texass has been once again playing down to the level of their competition, but it would take some big turnovers or something like that for us to beat them in their own backyard. We'd have to play a game like we haven't seen this year and Texass would have to play like they did in the first half against Wyoming and CU.

Same will be said for Oklahoma.

But we have seen Colorado beat Kansas, Iowa state play them close. We may have a lot more problems in the division than we are thinking. Iowa state may give us an idea of where this year is headed. If it is close we will have battles in every game. If we can play like earlier in the season, then maybe we can get to a descent bowl game.

This is a season of excitement for sure. Just no real answer of who or what we are. Yet!

Let's assume that we win out and make the North.

Let's also assume that Texas wins out is the South champion.

Understanding that both these are speculation at this point; I would think that Texas players well be up to the challenge and give us a good effort considering they would be one game away from the National championship.

I think we need to focus on Iowa State. I hope they are on par with the Sunbelt talent so our offense can score points.