Stop being a whiney little girl

epocSoN

Our offense is anemic. Period. That's why people are calling for Watson's head.

Our defense is still a top 5 defense. With a decent offense, we are 7-0.

Our offense is, well,.....PUTRID. Our offense is disgusting - our offense is abysmal. Anyone that says otherwise is a fool. If not, I dare you to prove me otherwise.

Long story short....Our defense is AWESOME. Our offense is less than average. Our offense is sub-par.

What the hell is it with you guys? Are you really that blind? What the f*** is everyone's problem with calling for Lee to not be our QB?

The offensive side of Nebraska Football needs to be completely overhauled. Nebraska just lost to Iowa State....at home.

If you guys are happy with that performance, good for you....but I pity you.

While I readily admit Lee has made some questionable plays, in watching Green against TT I truely believe he is not ready. What happens if Green struggles? Do we keep going down the depth chart until we win a game? Our 8 turnovers cost us the game. ISU FORCED 8 turnovers. Frankly, they deserved to win. Lee not "playing well" had nothing to do with 3 fumbles inside the ten. I'll give you the tipped pass as his fault even though Jessie Smith made a great play like he did all day. That gives us a minimum 9 points left on the field, while underwhelming still wins us the game. I have to trust the coaches to put the best team on the field. What are they doing, trying to lose games so they can lose their jobs? In the end, we got outplayed and the back-up qb is always the favorite player on the team.

I am SOOO sick of hearing your losers calling for the heads of Gilmore, Watson, etc. The PLAYERS lost us this game. How many turnovers did our coaches have? What plays were called that induced our running backs to fumble all day?

Nut up and quit being a whiney girl. We lost. Get over it. Yes our coaches need to work on things, but they did NOT lose us this game.

S T F U plz

Who are those people who are supposed to make sure the players practice things like catching and holding onto the ball? I forgot.

I have no problem with playing the best players. What have you seen to show you Green is better? Locking on receivers against TT? At least 2 other INTs dropped against TT? For that matter how many great freshman starting qbs have there been? Even superman Tebow didn't start as a freshman. Bradford was as RS frosh, McCoy did well, Forcier is 4-3 I Believe. I believe Green should be in for a couple of series a game, I just don't think he is ready. Although, maybe we will find out!

So are you saying we should fire the players LOL? It all starts with the coaching and that's who is held responsible.

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but in essence, why not? Do we have so little depth, at say WR, that we can't bench guys, at least for long stretches during games, due to drops and fumbles? Riding the bench is the ultimate punishment. If there's no threat of the bench, then IMO there's not negative enough consesquences to help correct the lack of focus.