Did anyone notice Lee's numbers ??

jlar2486

How about counting the drops and deducting them from the total.

I know he had drops, so I am not trying to pin all of the blame on him. But when we need ten yards for the first down, he is still looking at receivers 5 yards downfield. (Niles Paul drop late in the game) And he always looks for a checkoff receiver like Helu. He just really reminds me of Sam Keller. He even has a similar release. He doesn't always put receivers in great positions. Also, when was the last time that he consistently lead receivers rather than throw behind them?

Again, he is not the only problem, but his situation needs to be thoroughly examined.

I know he had drops, so I am not trying to pin all of the blame on him. But when we need ten yards for the first down, he is still looking at receivers 5 yards downfield. (Niles Paul drop late in the game) And he always looks for a checkoff receiver like Helu. He just really reminds me of Sam Keller. He even has a similar release. He doesn't always put receivers in great positions. Also, when was the last time that he consistently lead receivers rather than throw behind them?

Again, he is not the only problem, but his situation needs to be thoroughly examined.

Subtract the drops from his numbers and he had a really good game. Watch any other pass happy Team and most of those balls not perfectly thrown are still catches. His recievers drop passes that do hit them in the numbers on top of it. He isn't Joe Montana but he isn't as bad as the rap he gets either. Today he did more than enough for them to win.

In my opinion at that point he was trying to get us into field goal range, which wins the game. Niles gains atleast 7 on the play and we may be close to fg range.

Subtract the drops from his numbers and he had a really good game. Watch any other pass happy Team and most of those balls not perfectly thrown are still catches. His recievers drop passes that do hit them in the numbers on top of it. He isn't Joe Montana but he isn't as bad as the rap he gets either. Today he did more than enough for them to win.

Imagine Mike Leach's offense with this kind of behavior from his WRs. It is just so disheartening to see our receivers dropping balls like this.

Imagine Mike Leach's offense with this kind of behavior from his WRs. It is just so disheartening to see our receivers dropping balls like this.

It's disgusting to be honest, or pathetic maybe... Or both?

Yep. The ONLY thing we need to look at are Lee's completions, because there is NO OTHER REASON that he had 15 incompletions after that 14-16 start than that it was his fault.

Yep.

:facepalm:

Did I say anywhere in my post that it was all his fault? No.

um.....you pretty much said that in the title of the thread you started. Just sayin'

He played good? By who's standards? Flordia Atlantic? Division III??

Here's the number that matters most.

TDs: 0 INTS: 3

I'm sorry, but i'm all for running Watson out of town along with Cotton, it's time to get a new scheme and better coaches... dedhoarse I've seen middle school football teams that are more disciplined.. Not to mention Watson said in the post game that he never considered once putting on Cody Green.. what a joke.

Pathetic.. :facepalm:

Yep. The ONLY thing we need to look at are Lee's completions, because there is NO OTHER REASON that he had 15 incompletions after that 14-16 start than that it was his fault.

Yep.

:facepalm:

Did I say anywhere in my post that it was all his fault? No.

um.....you pretty much said that in the title of the thread you started. Just sayin'

If I would have said "Lee's 20 for 37 performance is the sole reason we lost" would have been my post, then yes, I would have been saying it was his fault. I was just pointing out the fact that he started off good, then struggled.

He played good? By who's standards? Flordia Atlantic? Division III??

Here's the number that matters most.

TDs: 0 INTS: 3

I'm sorry, but i'm all for running Watson out of town along with Cotton, it's time to get a new scheme and better coaches... dedhoarse I've seen middle school football teams that are more disciplined.. Not to mention Watson said in the post game that he never considered once putting on Cody Green.. what a joke.

Pathetic.. :facepalm:

Thank you!