SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

Being from Illinois and with Zook at UI, i would expect this to be a tough battle for him.

Yeah, say what you want about Zook, but the guy can recruit with the best of them. It doesn't matter how crappy their team is playing, he still pulls in top classes.

As unbelievable as it seems, it's true. But it sounds like he's seriously considering NU now. :bonez

Being from Illinois and with Zook at UI, i would expect this to be a tough battle for him.

Yeah, say what you want about Zook, but the guy can recruit with the best of them. It doesn't matter how crappy their team is playing, he still pulls in top classes.

As unbelievable as it seems, it's true. But it sounds like he's seriously considering NU now. :bonez

i saw that HI had some stuff on about his visit... anyone got any clues about what he said about his visit :dunno:dunno

i saw that HI had some stuff on about his visit... anyone got any clues about what he said about his visit :dunno:dunno

I really would like to get this guy. he seems like a complete stud, and would be a great S/LB possibly. i hope we can get him, hill, mobley, and or malone/tejay johnson with the longshot of OO in the window but i dont see that has Cal or the oregon schools are the best bets. but either way i want one more four star to go into the offseason seeing that!! no not really, im not into stars a few concern me with the offers such as mitchell but i will put the faith in the coaches. they cant all be four/five stars unless you are texas or SC, and look what that gets you. Underachieving teams, and i hate that.

He basically said it was a great trip, that he was really surprised by how amazing the atmosphere was and how the fans knew the names of all of the recruits. He noted how Nebraska is losing some safeties and how he could come in and contribute right away. He said he's still officially committed to Illinois, but that he's now seriously considering Nebraska and that Nebraska is "pretty high" on his list now. He's still going to visit Arizona and maybe Tennessee.

He basically said it was a great trip, that he was really surprised by how amazing the atmosphere was and how the fans knew the names of all of the recruits. He noted how Nebraska is losing some safeties and how he could come in and contribute right away. He said he's still officially committed to Illinois, but that he's now seriously considering Nebraska and that Nebraska is "pretty high" on his list now. He's still going to visit Arizona and maybe Tennessee.

I don't know about Arizona's situation at Safety, but they look like they're finally turning that program around. Eric Berry's play up at Tenn. will surely impress him, plus he'll be well coached (Monte, not Lane). And like I posted earlier, Zook's a heck of a recruiter. I hope we get this kid, but it will be tough.

I don't know about Arizona's situation at Safety, but they look like they're finally turning that program around. Eric Berry's play up at Tenn. will surely impress him, plus he'll be well coached (Monte, not Lane). And like I posted earlier, Zook's a heck of a recruiter. I hope we get this kid, but it will be tough.

huh interesting i like our chances on this one....

canceled his visit to ND this weekend, in favor of visiting Ariz.

speaks a lot about DN football i suppose...... i like our chances over arizona... but who the hell knows these days......

but with that being said... hey corey we could REALLY REAALLY lke you over here at nebraska :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Look there has been a ton of Blue Chippers that have come and seen NU and there are more this weekend. Our class is filling up and the train is leaving. There should only be a couple of more spots left and they will not be around forever. These kids need to pull the trigger or the train will leave without them and they will end up at UTEP or Baylor.

Look there has been a ton of Blue Chippers that have come and seen NU and there are more this weekend. Our class is filling up and the train is leaving. There should only be a couple of more spots left and they will not be around forever. These kids need to pull the trigger or the train will leave without them and they will end up at UTEP or Baylor.

ha like these guys dont have better offers then NU. You must not follow up on recruiting or just think that Nebraska is just that big of a deal