SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

HaHa thats funny,,, better offers like OU that is playing 500 ball, or ND that will not have a head coach after this yr. Or Mich that is 1-7 in conference. So I have to laugh. Look at were NU and were they are going.

cheeee heee

thats what i'm saying... why wouldnt a guy want to come here.... the low tide is going out at the high tide rise of da big huskers are coming in bruddah man

Enjoyed the weather.

liked the campus and facilities.

Ranks his visit an 8 (lol).

Going to take one more visit before he decides on anything.

Going to Illinois on December 11th

sounds like it a nice visit but nothing more.... and an 8!? in this world if your not hovering around a 9 your screwed... anyone know what he gave his nebraska visit.... but then again Rome gave us a 7 and still committed....... i am still very hopeful for this guy

I would say Asante is a play making safety.

i would say o'hanlon is a play making safety. the improvement in both of our safeties over the last couple of years is breathtaking. god it's nice to once again have players getting better from real coaching. hopefully cooper takes notice.

we need a play making safety...the last time we ever had one were the bullock brothers

What do you call the K-State forced fumble and his other interceptions? I would say knocking that OU receiver out of the game as well was 'play making.'

sooo i wonder how the illinois beat down will affect his choices... from my understanding his officals are over.....???? really curious to see how this all plays out.....

anyones thoughts on his likelyhood at Nebraska... pure speculation of course... unlesss anyone is holding :thumbs:thumbs

Read on Rivals that we are now in the lead.

Awesome!! :w00t

he is ours to lose.. supoosedly....

i think he wiil be N as from the diffrent things he said about nebraska versus the other schools (i.e. arizona) he had a a lot more positive things to say in detail about us versus... the whole 'i like the weather' in regards to arizona... looks good for us... but lets keep our fingers crosssed