SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

Why? You arent attacking anyone really. I didnt say that you throw Mark Stoops under the bus. It is all about the stability of FSU and Jimbo is unproven.

I could be wrong, but I don't think most are taking exception to what you proposed. I think most are against what Redout proposed, right, wrong, or indifferent. Anyway, I think Bo and Co need to get 1 more in-home with Cooper.

Why? You arent attacking anyone really. I didnt say that you throw Mark Stoops under the bus. It is all about the stability of FSU and Jimbo is unproven.

I could be wrong, but I don't think most are taking exception to what you proposed. I think most are against what Redout proposed, right, wrong, or indifferent. Anyway, I think Bo and Co need to get 1 more in-home with Cooper.

Okay. Wasnt sure myself.

Okay. Wasnt sure myself.

i thought we didnt have one more in-home for this kid........ :dunno

"Touted safety Corey Cooper of Proviso East (Maywood, Ill.), once a soft commitment to Illinois, has revised his Class of 2010 recruiting list. He is now considering Arizona, Florida State, the Illini, Michigan State, Nebraska and Notre Dame. The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Cooper also holds offers from Missouri, Boston College, Vanderbilt, Purdue, Northwestern, Stanford, Minnesota and Tennessee, among others."

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/school?schoolId=87&page=briefingroom&season=2010&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fschool%3fschoolId%3d87%26page%3dbriefingroom%26season%3d2010

I was just looking at it as a way to help us. Not attacking Stoops who I am sure is a good person :dunno

new teaser on rivals about his visit at florida st. anyone have any info???

:snacks:

Just talks about how he's looking forward to his FSU visit, which he says will be his final visit. Says he'll think about everything one last time after his visit before making his decision, but doesn't give any specific timetable. Says he's been researching FSU online and knows about how big football is in the ACC and how FSU has a new coaching staff. Says he looks forward to finding out more about FSU's academics and that he wants to see if he gets along well with the coaches and players and if he can get a good degree there.

I think the one glimmer of hope I have on Cooper as a Husker fan is that FSU isn't exactly known for their prestigious academics. Hopefully that turns Cooper away from the Seminoles. But I fully expect him to commit to FSU soon after his visit. No inside info here; just my opinion.

new teaser on rivals about his visit at florida st. anyone have any info???

:snacks:

Just talks about how he's looking forward to his FSU visit, which he says will be his final visit. Says he'll think about everything one last time after his visit before making his decision, but doesn't give any specific timetable. Says he's been researching FSU online and knows about how big football is in the ACC and how FSU has a new coaching staff. Says he looks forward to finding out more about FSU's academics and that he wants to see if he gets along well with the coaches and players and if he can get a good degree there.

I think the one glimmer of hope I have on Cooper as a Husker fan is that FSU isn't exactly known for their prestigious academics. Hopefully that turns Cooper away from the Seminoles. But I fully expect him to commit to FSU soon after his visit. No inside info here; just my opinion.

I sure hope not.

Cooper would look great in red. I wonder if he thinks he can actually thrive in Florida..Maybe with Bobby heading out he thinks they will be a force to reckon with now.. not sure.

The people that normally know on these types of situations are completely torn on this kid. There are husker fans that swear he will be a husker, and husker fans that swear he will be a Seminole.

I honestly felt a lot better about it a few weeks ago when Pete Carroll was at USC, etc. But it is safe to say that he will either be a husker or a seminole next year.

The more I read about Cooper, Owa and Carnes, the more I begin to think we might actually miss on all three of these guys. Guess that's why we're stringing Marsh along a bit longer. I actually think Owa is our best bet right now on these three, which would've sounded absurd a few weeks ago.