SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

To be honest the more I hear on Owa the more I like our chances.

I agree. I believe that we'll land Owa and Carnes......I really do

Carnes will stay at USF.. i am pretty certain about this.

Even after his in home visit with Bo later this week.

Honestly, the more the corey cooper decision drags on, I get the opposite feeling. The kid just feels like he will not end up N. One would think if he really wanted to be a part of the special thing we have going here, he would've made up his mind by now. I'd rather have a kid have NU be his "dream school" as opposed to his "best option."

Honestly, the more the corey cooper decision drags on, I get the opposite feeling. The kid just feels like he will not end up N. One would think if he really wanted to be a part of the special thing we have going here, he would've made up his mind by now. I'd rather have a kid have NU be his "dream school" as opposed to his "best option."

I know what you mean but if you were just waiting for kids who felt NU was their dream school then the NU would be hurting!

I know what you mean but if you were just waiting for kids who felt NU was their dream school then the NU would be hurting!

Exactly. Does Florida or USC take this stance with recruits? No. And they have the fortune of residing in a state with an amazing recruiting base. The sad reality is Nebraska has to go out of state for almost all of their recruits. It's impossible to expect out-of-state recruits to have the same passion for DONU as in-state kids.

HI just put a teaser clip about Cooper's status. Did anyone hear anything new in regards to Cooper's intention???

OMG! Someone please clue us in to the info! HI's teaser is going to make it hard for me to sleep tonight. They are hinting that Cooper is rethinking visiting FSU. Is this really the case???

Here I come to save the day....

It just said that Cooper has changed his mind about visiting FSU. Coach Sanders is visiting him at his school tomorrow. Rumor has it that NU is his 1st choice with ND a close 2nd. Also said that he might not wait till signing day to announce. It could come anytime soon.