SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

Here I come to save the day....

It just said that Cooper has changed his mind about visiting FSU. Coach Sanders is visiting him at his school tomorrow. Rumor has it that NU is his 1st choice with ND a close 2nd. Also said that he might not wait till signing day to announce. It could come anytime soon.

pretty big announcement, isn't it? :)

It just said that Cooper has changed his mind about visiting FSU. Coach Sanders is visiting him at his school tomorrow. Rumor has it that NU is his 1st choice with ND a close 2nd. Also said that he might not wait till signing day to announce. It could come anytime soon.

Thanks Nexus!

Thanks Nexus!

Nice, it was reported a couple weeks ago he was a lock and then he keep putting it off.

Thanks for the commitment. Rivals/oregon board in the casanova room has info on OWA. not sure what that means.

He hasn't completely ruled out a Florida St visit, he's not sure. Seems like a really tough choice from him, wonder if distance is playing a role that he just isn't letting on?

I would say it's currently 35% Arizona, 35% Nebraska, 15% Illinois, 15% FSU and the small chance of ND.

Even if he does not trip to FSU before signing day I wouldn't rule them out, he knows Stoops pretty well from when he was recruiting him to AZ.

He hasn't completely ruled out a Florida St visit, he's not sure. Seems like a really tough choice from him, wonder if distance is playing a role that he just isn't letting on?

I would say it's currently 35% Arizona, 35% Nebraska, 15% Illinois, 15% FSU and the small chance of ND.

Even if he does not trip to FSU before signing day I wouldn't rule them out, he knows Stoops pretty well from when he was recruiting him to AZ.

Pretty sure AZ is out of the equation now that Stoops is at FSU - I have been wrong once before, though.

Even as a bleeding heart Husker, I think you can objectively say that Nebraska is the safer and better pick here. Your family gets to see you play in a nearby state, and you don't have to enter a program undergoing a coaching change and all the baggage that comes with that.

Pretty sure AZ is out of the equation now that Stoops is at FSU - I have been wrong once before, though.

arizona is waaaay out of things.....

this story is like some rock and roll heroine junkie.... lots of ups and down and just when we thing the whole thing is DOA Cooper brings us all back one more time for some righteous chops

i personally thought we had lost as a lot of poeple saying he was gone... but now its like OWa we refuse to lose!!!!

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Mike Stoops (AZ head coach) is still heavily involved in Cooper's recruitment, and has done an in-home with him. I still think Cooper waits until signing day, he says he does not have a leader at this point.