SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

I would say 70% chance he is in Red. The only reason it is so low is cause he is still comitted to Illinois, so he must love something about them(no idea what they are slowly becoming the crap of the Big ten)

Kids that grow up in Illinois usually dream of playing in the Big 10. I remember my school's star running back when I was a senior was supposed to have offers from every Big 10 school by the time his season was done (ended up playing fullback at Illinois State, but he was a darn good fullback), but that didn't happen obviously. My guess is it's that this kid heard nothing but Big 10/Notre Dame while he was growing up and still is somewhat leaning in that direction.

I grew up in the big ten aswell(Minnesota Golden Gopher) I thought the Big Ten was prime time, till i visited Nebraska and saw what the Big 12 is all about. If it is atmosphere Cooper wants, he should pick NU.

I'm with you, although I grew up choosing to listen to Nebraska on the radio rather than watch Big 10 games on TV. For a DB, I'd no question rather play in the Big 12 than Big 10.

I would say 70% chance he is in Red. The only reason it is so low is cause he is still comitted to Illinois, so he must love something about them(no idea what they are slowly becoming the crap of the Big ten)

Kids that grow up in Illinois usually dream of playing in the Big 10. I remember my school's star running back when I was a senior was supposed to have offers from every Big 10 school by the time his season was done (ended up playing fullback at Illinois State, but he was a darn good fullback), but that didn't happen obviously. My guess is it's that this kid heard nothing but Big 10/Notre Dame while he was growing up and still is somewhat leaning in that direction.

I grew up in the big ten aswell(Minnesota Golden Gopher) I thought the Big Ten was prime time, till i visited Nebraska and saw what the Big 12 is all about. If it is atmosphere Cooper wants, he should pick NU.

Hmmm...Minnesota native, came to NU over Big 10 schools. My guess is that you're either Murtha or Swift. lol jk :)

Hmmm...Minnesota native, came to NU over Big 10 schools. My guess is that you're either Murtha or Swift. lol jk :)

I am no hutchinson boy. I am from the cities :corndance

I am happy to see Bo is getting some minnesota guys in his class though.

I see HI has some "In-Home Visit Notes" on their site. Someone on here suggested that Cooper is getting an in-home today and I think Colter is getting one tonight as well. Is HI talking about Cooper, Colter or someone else?

I'm really hoping for some great Cooper news today. I don't do patience well.

I see HI has some "In-Home Visit Notes" on their site. Someone on here suggested that Cooper is getting an in-home today and I think Colter is getting one tonight as well. Is HI talking about Cooper, Colter or someone else?

That update was about Colter's in-home with Watson today.

Interesting development popped up from a member on HI saying he was on the same flight as Watson this morning flying from Tampa to Denver. This could mean that Watson was visiting Carnes yesterday? He's obviously flying to Denver today to meet with Colter.

That update was about Colter's in-home with Watson today.

Interesting development popped up from a member on HI saying he was on the same flight as Watson this morning flying from Tampa to Denver. This could mean that Watson was visiting Carnes yesterday? He's obviously flying to Denver today to meet with Colter.

Hmm, that is interesting! I wouldn't mind getting Carnes and Colter (in addition to Cooper, Owa and Simek, of course). I'll let the coaches figure out the numbers problem.

Cooper is waiting until signing day to annouce now, I assume he still wants to visit ND, which is keeping him from commiting.

Something is up with that. I dont think that Bo would save a spot for a kid that gave him a maybe. If we were saving a spot for him and he planned on signing somewhere else we could get someone else.

Cooper is waiting until signing day to annouce now, I assume he still wants to visit ND, which is keeping him from commiting.

Something is up with that. I dont think that Bo would save a spot for a kid that gave him a maybe. If we were saving a spot for him and he planned on signing somewhere else we could get someone else.

You think he wants to do the hat thing?

You think he wants to do the hat thing?

That is what I am thinking cave.