SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

This is what I said on that other thread about it:

Like I have been saying... There is something up with this one. Lets put down all the facts.

1. Loved his visit.

2. Loved his first in home visit.

3. Had an in home last night that has been very quiet.

4. We are "saving a spot for him" in a year where we have a lot of kids interested but not a lot of scholarship room.

5. He will announce on signing day.

My conclusion based upon these facts...

He already has his mind made up. Last thing to think about...

Why would Bo Pelini save a spot for a kid that is a "maybe" ESPECIALLY in a year where we could use that spot for someone else? ie Simek or Colter? If he were to end up signing with someone else on signing day then you would think that Simek and Colter would already be committed elsewhere and it would be too late for us.

There is something up with this one. I dont think that Bo would save a spot for a kid that was going to tell us to eat it at the end.

You are probably correct Minnesota husker

guys need to stop putting out negative vibes, you are killing my buzz

Sorry... If it was a perfect world Owa would realize this is the right place for him. Oregon cant even stop OHIO ST! While NU gave up fewer points to Texas than alabama.

Maybe Coops comes here and then makes a phone call to Owa.. and they realize they are possibly starting a dynasty in Lincoln.

HANG THOSE BANNERS!!!

WERE COMIN' WERE COMIN'

THINGS IN YOUR REARVIEW MIRROR ARE CLOSER THEN THEY APPEAR

GO BIG RED

sorry, i just got pumped for football.

Sorry... If it was a perfect world Owa would realize this is the right place for him. Oregon cant even stop OHIO ST! While NU gave up fewer points to Texas than alabama.

Maybe Coops comes here and then makes a phone call to Owa.. and they realize they are possibly starting a dynasty in Lincoln.

HANG THOSE BANNERS!!!

WERE COMIN' WERE COMIN'

THINGS IN YOUR REARVIEW MIRROR ARE CLOSER THEN THEY APPEAR

GO BIG RED

sorry, i just got pumped for football.

That is better

Curtis Carter and Tyler Gabbert both have decommitted and are a SOLID verbal commit to Nebraska. Owa and Cooper have both put Nebraska out of their top 3 schools of choice

Curtis Carter and Tyler Gabbert both have decommitted and are a SOLID verbal commit to Nebraska. Owa and Cooper have both put Nebraska out of their top 3 schools of choice

:w00t:nutz

Ok I must admit I am kinda confused! I thought an insider just posted yesterday that this guy was N but was probably going to just wait till signing day to announce. I thought he committed after the in home visit the other day? :dunno

No. According to a new HI blurb this morning, Coach Sanders talked to Cooper yesterday via telephone. He also had an in-home visit with Notre Dame last night. Cooper said he'll announce his choice on signing day.