Wow!!!!

macroboy

Anyone that has Watsons back here is either a little slow and i wont make fun of you, but the others with a normal brain, need to watch the past three or four games and see why the majority of us arent classless.

You don't think I watched the last three or four games? Of course I did. Through my fingers.

But Shawn Watson has been calling plays for a few years now. Matter-of-fact he was highly regarded for getting a lot out of the spare parts he'd been handed, right up until three games ago. I do believe both Tom Osborne and Bo Pelini, given the motive and mandate to fumigate everything Bill Callahan related, agreed that Shawn Watson should be kept on. They probably know a little something about the game.

On most teams, the mental breakdowns, poor execution and generally lifeless play of the Tech and Iowa State games would be hung around the neck of the head coach. But for some Nebraska fans, anything bad that happens in Nebraska football has to be traced to Bill Callahan.

The wheels came off of this young team. The offense looks lost, they scare no one. But by the logic of the dump Watson crowd, Bo Pelini should have fired Carl Pelini six games into last season.

There are a lot of problems with this offense that can't be cured by a different set of plays.

at the end of the press confrence did you guys see tom osborn in the last couple seconds in the back againts the fence... haha he is just watching bo making sure he is behaving!!!! thought that was kinda funny :laughpound good job huskers!!!

I think Tom has been "in the room" on the last few press conferences.

He is definitely watching and making sure Bo doesn't blow up toward the media like earlier in the year.

Something else though, Tom is watching the offense and you can believe he has been talking to Bo about the offense in a "suggestion" sort of way.

I doubt he has talked to Watts, unless Watts came to see him with Bo's blessing.

That's kind of a chain of command thing that TO won't breach.

So, what Bo needs to do is call Watts in to his office and tell him to march over to TO's office and ask for some suggestions.

Just my opinion.

Thanks,

Huck

This is all opinion. The idea that TO is looking over Bo's shoulder to make sure he acts better at press conferences. Making suggestions about the offense. That is called meddling.

If TO called Bo in and said "hey I need you to work on how you deal with press after the game." that's one thing. Standing over his shoulder at press conferences is heavy handed.

I do wonder if it is happening. A poster here that has some cred has made mention that Barney and some others wouldn't be here if not "suggested"

I think Bo could learn a lot from TO but also may need to to tell him to step back.

at the end of the press confrence did you guys see tom osborn in the last couple seconds in the back againts the fence... haha he is just watching bo making sure he is behaving!!!! thought that was kinda funny :laughpound good job huskers!!!

I think Tom has been "in the room" on the last few press conferences.

He is definitely watching and making sure Bo doesn't blow up toward the media like earlier in the year.

Something else though, Tom is watching the offense and you can believe he has been talking to Bo about the offense in a "suggestion" sort of way.

I doubt he has talked to Watts, unless Watts came to see him with Bo's blessing.

That's kind of a chain of command thing that TO won't breach.

So, what Bo needs to do is call Watts in to his office and tell him to march over to TO's office and ask for some suggestions.

Just my opinion.

Thanks,

Huck

This is all opinion. The idea that TO is looking over Bo's shoulder to make sure he acts better at press conferences. Making suggestions about the offense. That is called meddling.

If TO called Bo in and said "hey I need you to work on how you deal with press after the game." that's one thing. Standing over his shoulder at press conferences is heavy handed.

I do wonder if it is happening. A poster here that has some cred has made mention that Barney and some others wouldn't be here if not "suggested"

I think Bo could learn a lot from TO but also may need to to tell him to step back.

Yeah i don't know. I often wonder if FS wanted to pull the trigger on some staff members when he was promoted....