Suh Incident

Enhance

I received three text messages from three unrelated people this morning that said Suh was arrested some time this morning or last night for driving drunk and hitting a parked car.

Has anybody else heard any news on this? :dunno

**Edit**

Due to traffic on this board and the amount of posts, I am posting the police report and some new information.

http://cjis.lincoln.ne.gov/~ACC/A910/A9108633.PDF Official Police Report

He blew a .035, which is below the legal limit of .08.

**Edit 2**

http://journalstar.com/news/local/article_...1cc4c03286.html

Report stating that Suh was merely cited. He was not arrested nor was alcohol considered a factor.

I don't think I believe this. Suh is just about the last person on the team to do something like this. Plus, even if he was drinking, it would take about 15 drinks to impair a man of his size.

Seems like a nasty text message rumor that some a-hole started after a boring, mediocre Husker performance.

If true, what could the repercussions be from the team?

I don't think he would miss more than a game or two, considering I believe that Niles Paul had to miss a few weeks of Spring Ball because of his DUI? But I actually don't remember what his punishment was.

But if I have Bo figured out, I'm sure he is the type of guy who would make Suh sit out for the Oklahoma game, which could be the toughest challenge in his senior year.

I don't think we should be believing this and here is why.

From the beginning of the year the football team has a whole has vowed to not drink anything throughout the season, due to past issues with the bottle. I have heard numerous stories about players going to parties but not drinking anything at all.

It wouldn't surprise me for a non-starter/leader to do this, but for Suh it just doesn't make sense.

I hate to even think this is possible, but the majority of rumors that have been posted on here recently, tend to have legs. I would like to think Suh has more respect for himself, his team and university, not to mention his future, than to go out and be irresponsible. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.