Suh Incident

Enhance

If this is true, Suh should have said to this guy hey im about to be making millions, count your losses and ill get u a new car in about 5 months. that is all.

He probably tried but the guy he hit was too arrogant and too big of a douchebag to understand

So regardless to if this is true or not. The victim in question is now arrogant and a doucebag for simply parking his car and calling the police.

WOW

no he's a douch for choosing to report a future nfl star rather than waiting for a very large check. If this is true i hope he enjoys driving around in that early 90's piece of sh#t for the next few years

That's a stretch. At the very most, he's showing poor taste by broadcasting it in every form of digital media conceivable. But he's not a douchebag for reporting an accident.

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at Suh.

Also would be VERY balsy of him to report if not true, he would open himself up to being sued for slander.

If this is true, Suh should have said to this guy hey im about to be making millions, count your losses and ill get u a new car in about 5 months. that is all.

He probably tried but the guy he hit was too arrogant and too big of a douchebag to understand

So regardless to if this is true or not. The victim in question is now arrogant and a doucebag for simply parking his car and calling the police.

WOW

Yeah. If this happened, Suh screwed up and deserves punishment. I would hope he would own up to it. The victim did the right thing...maybe shouldn't have posted all over Facebook and Twitter, but if a drunk guy hit my car, I would call them in too.

Random drunk guy hits a parked car. "What an idiot! Throw the book at him!"

Famous drunk guy hits a parked car. "Why report the crime?!"

I still don't know if I believe all of this though.

What if he is "famously drunk"? You have to document it somehow so he'll remember his performance, right?

(BTW this is not about drunk driving being a laughing matter, so forget about posting that one)

WOW

no he's a douch for choosing to report a future nfl star rather than waiting for a very large check. If this is true i hope he enjoys driving around in that early 90's piece of sh#t for the next few years

That's a stretch. At the very most, he's showing poor taste by broadcasting it in every form of digital media conceivable. But he's not a douchebag for reporting an accident.

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at Suh.

I'm not angry at him, he's just not a very smart individual

I'm having a hard time blaming Shawn Watson for this, but have no fear, I will find a way.

I think if this turns out to be true, it's pretty obvious that watching Shawn Watson's offense over the past month is what drove him to drink.

That wasn't hard at all

:madash

YES! Do it again but with Barney Cotton this time. :clap

I sure hope this is differant than all the other rumors. But usually the media is all over this kind of stuff and have not herd a word about this from a news source

The media is usually very slow to respond to things like this UNTIL it's confirmed by someone. The quickest way to lose access to the coaches and players is to run with internet rumors.

WOW

Yeah. If this happened, Suh screwed up and deserves punishment. I would hope he would own up to it. The victim did the right thing...maybe shouldn't have posted all over Facebook and Twitter, but if a drunk guy hit my car, I would call them in too.

What if he is "famously drunk"? You have to document it somehow so he'll remember his performance, right?

(BTW this is not about drunk driving being a laughing matter, so forget about posting that one)

You bring up a very good point. Joba was famously drunk, was he not?

WOW

You bring up a very good point. Joba was famously drunk, was he not?

Yes, I believe that would qualify. Maybe instead of famously drunk we should call it "Farleyed" in honor of Terrell Farley and driving into a cornfield?