Suh Incident

Enhance

This would hurt his draft status pretty bad

considering this is the first blemish on his resume yeah it will drop him out of the top 5 but there is no way that he falls out of the first round there are players that test positive for marijuana at the combine and they still get picked in the first round he will still be a first rounder but no longer will he be looked at as a golden boy

Could someone explain how even the drunkest drunk manages to not just bump, but slam into three different parked cars, doing significant damage to all three, before apparently stopping and waiting for police? I have never once heard of this happening. Generally, if a drunk person hits property (such as a parked car), they either drive away and don't get caught, or they put the car in park and wait for police to arrive. How you manage to slam into three parked cars before finally giving up is completely beyond me. Unless he was roofied, he would have to have been completely plastered in order to pull this off.

:wtf

A couple of months ago, my neigbhor got drunk and decided to go see his girlfriend. He drove past two houses and then slammed into my neighbors house. My elderly neighbors slept through it all. He backed his truck up and went back to his house and shut his garage door. The next day the cops followed the anti freeze trail back to his garage and arrested him.

As a rival fan, you hate to see this kind of thing happen to anyone, let along one of the best players on a team. We kicked off our #2 quarterback for a dui after several other earlier disciplinary issues. Its made us thin at quarterback, and with Gabbert's ankle, it would potentially have been nice to have him around.

Hopefully this all turns out to be a rumor, but if not, why couldn't this have happened befor you guys played us?!?! ;) ;)

dude his car looks like its a freakin 83 honda or some crap streak like that. i would of just waited and had suh buy me another car. just rediculous

I believe it's a Chrysler LeBaron.

my bad my bad. i was just trying to quote "Employee Of the Month" and how stupid of me to confuse an 83 honda with such a classic as a LeBaron

:sarcasm

What I find to be quite troubling is that this board is turning this into something it probably isn't based on a freakin twitter and facebook entry. For crying out loud. This crap will spread around the net faster than a Paris Hilton Oral Video.

What the heck is wrong with you guys and why does the Mods allow this to stay posted?